I'm going to be a father

you dont sound to excited :ermm: hope im wrong

im happy for you guys :D

584922115[/snapback]

Oh, no no no no no. I'm VERY excited. Scared at the same time. I mean, bringing a child into this world is a big thing. She is only three weeks, and we went to a bunch of baby stores in the area and looked at clothes and stuff. I thought I was going to cry. :blush:

It will change you............ :blink: in a good way. We just had our 4th and last baby a girl, got 3 boys. :D

I took care of the "baby producer's" lol. :blush:

Congrats. :woot:

Congrats man! If its a boy, name him Matthew Glen (Thats me!) If its a girl, name her Rachel Christine (Thats my gf's name)! :happy:

I wish all the best to the three of you (or more if you have triplets :laugh: )

Someone forgot the no glove no love rule  :whistle:

584922170[/snapback]

Actually, we did. I were using protection (condom) but it broke. She was suppose to be on the pill, but the doctor who gave it to her told her she had to wait till she was on her period to take it. That isn't true. Anyway, the condom broke.

Also, we talked about names we would name our children if/when we had them early in our relationship (Around 5 months.) If it is a boy, it will be Parker Riley. If it is a girl, it will be Alyssa Kayleigh.

Congrats man.

Now I will say to you what my mom said to me when I found out I was going to be a father at the ripe old age of 18.

"DONT **** IT UP!"

584922314[/snapback]

I just found out last night. Not quite sure I want to tell my mother yet. I might just wait to the day it is born and say, "SUPRISE!"

(I'm kidding. I'm telling her at Thanksgiving.)