I'm going to be a father

L3thal
I just found out last night. Not quite sure I want to tell my mother yet. I might just wait to the day it is born and say, "SUPRISE!"

584922344[/snapback]

That's a good way to make her faint :D

sethrd
Sucks when the condom breaks :pinch:

Congrats! :fun:

584922345[/snapback]

Yeah, now I know ho wmy dad felt. I'm a broken condom, so I know what it feels like to be told that. I don't plan on telling my child he/she is a broken condom.

xMorpheousx416

Congradulations.....and yes, your mom was correct. Even though you are at an exciting time in your life, it's also a very fragile one.

Take your time, do things right....and enjoy your children.

May your family prosper with love...

L3thal

Another reason to use two layers of rubber :p

speddy187

Congrats man!

sorry about the condom break..... were u a lil mad when this happen. if so why u didnt take the plan b pill.

anywayz Congrats man! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sethrd
Congrats man!

sorry about the condom break..... were u a lil mad when this happen. if so why u didnt take the plan b pill.

anywayz Congrats man! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

584922361[/snapback]

To be honest, I really didn't think about it at the time. A few days later, when she didn't feel too good was when I got worried. Then she took the test, and I knew....

calidude

Congratulations! :) Hope everything works out for you! :D

EZRecovery
To be honest, I really didn't think about it at the time. A few days later, when she didn't feel too good was when I got worried.

584922374[/snapback]

Its a common feeling :D

Congratulations to both of you (Y)

KHaKi-
Is ANYONE ever ready to be a father/mother? Nothing can prepare you for it.

584922156[/snapback]

good point...atleast you realize that I guess I'm a little young to be giving advice about this stuff :blush:

Sucks that the condom broke

Also, we talked about names we would name our children if/when we had them early in our relationship (Around 5 months.) If it is a boy, it will be Parker Riley. If it is a girl, it will be Alyssa Kayleigh.

584922271[/snapback]

Nice name choices :yes:

sethrd
good point...atleast you realize that I guess I'm a little young to be giving advice about this stuff  :blush:

Sucks that the condom broke

Nice name choices  :yes:

584922407[/snapback]

Well, I myself am only 18. Well, the girlfriend and I are both 18. She is 3 weeks older then me.

As for the names, thank you very much. I've always loved the name Parker Riley.

kombolcha

:rofl: for some reason "a broken condom child" is hilerious to me. lol

congrats to you man, have fun with your baby :D

btw, i'm not a broken condom child :rofl:

speddy187
To be honest, I really didn't think about it at the time. A few days later, when she didn't feel too good was when I got worried. Then she took the test, and I knew....

584922374[/snapback]

Yea man now hopes that you and your girl can stay in life forever. :D :D

Nelsinho

more responsibility now, congrats dude (Y) :D

G4M3R

Congrats :)

Get ready for some BIG changes in your life

Lanki

Congratulations! I'm now 21 and my "plan" is to have at least 1 kid before I turn 31.. but I guess you never can plan these things... I've had a couple of times when I haven't used the condom because I thought she's on the pill. But she took the contraceptive (I dunno if that's what it's called?).. But I'm currently like a father to my friend's 2-year-old boy, since the real father lives in the UK and doesn't visit the boy at all or even send cards for his birthday etc. etc. I think I could make a good daddy but maybe I'm just not yet prepared to have my own.. :)

bluetypewriter

I hate to be a buzz kill, but at 18 you are in no positon to raise a child. At 18, you are older than most of the people on this board, so don't take their "congratz." You really need to look into adoption, or even an abortion if your and her morals permit it.

Think about your life as a broken condom. Do you want the same for your child? Do you think you can support your girlfriend and your child? Its true that no one is ever really ready to have a child, but at 18, both of you are throwing your lives away.

I don't expect anyone to follow advise from anyone on an online message board, but if you do just once in your life, take mine. Don't ruin three lives.

I did a little poking around your blog. $6.50 an hour can barely support yourself, let alone another adult and a child. Does your current job have health insurance?

And looking at your gf's livejournal, she is at a point where she is missing highschool. Please, for the good of the child, please click the link below.

http://www.adoption.com/

Edited by bluetypewriter
UKDarkJedi

"giggity giggity... allll riiight" </quagmire>

Seriously: Congrats man, having a kid is the biggest thing any person does in their life. It will change the way you look at the world, you own life, and will make you realise just what's actually important.

world population +1 :)

PS: I'm 25, ignore the post above about being too young. If you feel it's right for you and your lady, go ahead and do it. You have family around you to support you by the sounds of things, and all mum's want to be a grandmother deep down.

chrizy4u
Congradulations.....and yes, your mom was correct. Even though you are at an exciting time in your life, it's also a very fragile one.

Take your time, do things right....and enjoy your children.

May your family prosper with love...

:D

:D take good care of your little angel! :)

habtro

Congrats Buddy! :D

Wish you a happy family... :)

badnewz
I hate to be a buzz kill, but at 18 you are in no positon to raise a child.  At 18, you are older than most of the people on this board, so don't take their "congratz."  You really need to look into adoption, or even an abortion if your and her morals permit it.

Think about your life as a broken condom.  Do you want the same for your child?  Do you think you can support your girlfriend and your child?  Its true that no one is ever really ready to have a child, but at 18, both of you are throwing your lives away.

I don't expect anyone to follow advise from anyone on an online message board, but if you do just once in your life, take mine.  Don't ruin three lives.

I did a little poking around your blog.  $6.50 an hour can barely support yourself, let alone another adult and a child.  Does your current job have health insurance? 

And looking at your gf's livejournal, she is at a point where she is missing highschool.  Please, for the good of the child, please click the link below.

http://www.adoption.com/

584923397[/snapback]

advice worth thinking about

i was in your shoes 38 yrs ago

i wish i hadnt been so stuborn and pigheaded

Apollo
Oh, no no no no no. I'm VERY excited. Scared at the same time. I mean, bringing a child into this world is a big thing. She is only three weeks, and we went to a bunch of baby stores in the area and looked at clothes and stuff. I thought I was going to cry.  :blush:

584922125[/snapback]

:laugh:

hang on there and congratulations.

insanekiwi

congratulations, good frind of mine (23) became fahter abotu half a year ago.

golazo

congratulations dude.. don't listen to the people that say adoption or abortion. bringing a baby into the world is a blessing