MSNM 7.0.0425

I beg to differ most of the features are working but the hide add banner is not working and the old patch for that does not work

You haven't got the latest beta release of msg plus, go to www.msgplus.net and get it from the forum i think its in. it should be 3.40.110 - theres a forum on neowin about it in back page news. Patchou has taken out the feature to remove the advertisement banner, probably to try and keep closer relationships between msgplus and microsoft. If you want to get rid of advertisement banner,tabs,search bar etc etc then there is a download which i got from mess.be - it is for v 332 but works on this version also

I beg to differ most of the features are working  but the hide add banner is not working and the old patch for that does not work

EDIT:  Ok I got it workign with this patcher

584933406[/snapback]

Patchoe removed the hide add banner option:

# The "Hide advertisement banner" is not available in MSN Messenger 7 anymore. The reason is not entirely technical, I just felt this option had not its place in Messenger Plus! anymore, thank you for understanding.

source

*cough*

If it was called "MSN Plus" then why do you think its URL is msgplus.net? :) It's most definitely msgplus.

Also I'm not convinced that linking to the MSN Messenger 7 beta is legal from any standpoint, and it obviously violates the NDA that every beta tester agrees to... Why is Deansweb2004 not banned for posting that link, exactly? :p

*cough*

If it was called "MSN Plus" then why do you think its URL is msgplus.net? :) It's most definitely msgplus.

584933442[/snapback]

Because msnplus.net was taken? :p..

Sorry..couldnt resist :p

Click the "packs" button in your conversation window and you will see the Halo download pack :D

584934000[/snapback]

not really....is there any direct download ?

not really....is there any direct download ?

584934038[/snapback]

if you are using the latest build of MSN 7, when you click packs a list of downloadable packs should come up, the Halo 2 pack should be at the top. I don't think there is any direct download link as it downloads from within MSN.