MSNM 7.0.0425

looks like all the other MSN 7 builds.. lol...

im honestly thinking about upgrading... but i love my Plus! and my WORKING edition of MSN lol

this patch still worked for me.

it'll remove some other things too.. like the MSN today icon and advertisement thing and the side bar thing.

584934309[/snapback]

Thanks for the patch :D

after reading so much .. i still cannot understand if it's leaked or official ...

584934838[/snapback]

Its an offfical build, however someone had posted the link to get the build which was only for beta testers. All I have to say to the person who placed the link here, Your Going Down, Your Getting Your *ss flamed off in the newsgroups.

You could download, though if you do and end up having some problems you may end up getting some rude answer from people like "Its Beta, You Shouldn't have it and so". Also I only said what I said above because of following:

1) If he a beta tester and he posted the link, he may be kicked off the test team, which no one wants (N)

2) Technically, he was not allowed to leak the address to get MSN Messenger 7 since it goes against the NDA

But Meh?

awesome

people actually use that mobile thing

i wouldnt trust ppl havng my fone number

584933028[/snapback]

Signing up for MSN Mobile http://mobile.msn.com/ does NOT reveal your phone number when people are sending you SMS via Messenger. The Tools > Options > Phone (publishing phone numbers) is a separate feature and not related at all. Additionally, blocking people will also prevent them from sending you txt messages.

coo thx for the patches

EDIT: is there a way to get rid of that empty space?

584935705[/snapback]

You mean that space? If it's the case, I think a patch was made but it didn't work for me...

post-70649-1100669717.jpg