[NHL] End the lockout petition

^ unfortunatly, you're dead on :( Oh well, go watch a junior game. I know my London Knights are kicking some serious ass around here;

London Knights

Games Played - 21

Games Won - 20

Games Lost - 0

Games Tied - 1

Points - 41

Goals For - 100

Goals Against - 39

Percentage - .976

Great hockey :D And London is the host of the Memorial Cup this year too (Y)

Hey, let them stay locked out. Bring in the replacement players and in 5 years the talent pool will be replenished.

The NFL is great now because of the salary cap, and every other sport needs to jump on board. Didn't like half the NHL teams -lose- money last year?

Greedy players

Hey, let them stay locked out. Bring in the replacement players and in 5 years the talent pool will be replenished.

The NFL is great now because of the salary cap, and every other sport needs to jump on board. Didn't like half the NHL teams -lose- money last year?

Greedy players

584963655[/snapback]

Yes, I totally agree with you. Salary caps prevents teams from hogging all the players preventing lower teams from getting them. The players need to stop being greedy.

**** the NHL. They do this every few years. Go watch a minor league hockey game if you're missing hockey. You probably won't be disappointed. I saw a Reading Royals game last weekend and it was awesome.