Lone gunman?

Alright so here's the simulation that sparked my interest in the topic.

Despite what some of you may think, this is not a game. Although the way they presented it was not in good taste and only for publicity purposes (release on the anniversary of JFK's death), you can't deny it definately worked. I'm sure most of you are already sick of topics about this game tho :(.

I was considering posting this in the gamers section. But I don't really consider this a game, I think most people can agree it's a simulation. After randomly killing people for about 5-20 rounds, I started researching the incident because it sparked my interest, and I needed to know how the whole thing went down to improve my score :p

So anyways, I'm sure in the history of AREA 51, there are a million topics on JFK, but this is the only one I see since the release of this simulation. Up for discussion. Your thoughts?

Conspiracy? Mob hit? Lone gunman? Magic bullet? I have several thoughts from the bit of research I've done so far but I'm gonna leave it open here. I'll post my thoughts later - besides, I gotta research more.

EDIT: as well, if you have any thoughts on the simulation. Even if you wanna let me know your score, post it here. So far my best score has been 612 out of 1000. Not too shabby.

• 4 weeks later...

Magic bullet is easily disproved if you get your information for sources other than Oliver Stone or conspiracy websites.

The Lone Gunman theory is not just plausible, it is likely.

The site you have linked to, has the position of the passenger in the front wrong (unless it's screenshots are not from the "simulation"). His seat was recessed further down then the President's and more toward the driver than the President was. The change in the position of the passenger makes the paths of the bullets straight with minor deviantation due to the fact that it is passing thru something solid (car seat, human flesh and bone, and even clothing to a lesser extent).

The jerking of the President's head after the shot is easily explained away by much simplier methods than more than one shooter. It is call recoil, the President was shot thru his head, that was attached to a fixed point (his neck) of course after a massive force pushing it forward it will spring backward as well. Any first grader who played tetherball can back this up.

The reports that Oswald was a poor shot in the military are ust blatently false, he did exceedingly well in marksmenship. Probably because of his obsession with firearms in the first place.

The list of distortions and outright falsehoods continue forever and a day with this assassination.