Rare Moments of Firefox History

Question

I'm gonna start a thread of "rare moments in Firefox history" to post some of my photoshopped pics. I'll add more over time. These pics are suppose to be funny and not hateful. Feel free to post some of your own. (And please only post pictures and refrain from posting text about why Firefox is better or not.)

post-30836-1101338059.jpg

post-30836-1101338066.jpg

firefox history? When its been around for more than 100yrs i'll state it as history but untill that day its not history ( and probably never will be ).

Chris

Like scooby said GO GET SOME AIR.

do you not have a life? Good God boy, go outside...breathe some fresh air...

584982504[/snapback]

Can you tell me why you're here and not outside?

As for me. I'm at work. Just pretending to work on my computer while I'm really using photoshop.

firefox history? When its been around for more than 100yrs i'll state it as history but untill that day its not history ( and probably never will be ).

584982542[/snapback]

That's why this is suppose to be funny. It's suppose to be making a mountain out of a mole hill.

BEGINING RANT

Please stop the sad little comments. The only reason you simple idiots are flaming the guy is because YOU don't get out enough. You are jumping to a conclusion about this guys life here. Now let me jump to conclusion, maybe your lives aren't rich enough for you to let someone get on with his own business without you ATTEMPTING to make him feel miserable. I'm also gonna assume you have nothing better to do than to post your silly little immature comments about why this guy is sad and why he should "get out." Perhaps I'll also assume you are aweful in social situations, or have no friends? Or maybe I'll even assume you are sexual frustrated? See, it's dumb isn't it! Now if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say it!

:no: i know i spend some time on my pc but damn dude i even get out once in awhile

584982573[/snapback]

Also from YOUR average posting of 6.2 per day and em_te's 1.5 per day, I can only deduct that you don't get out as much as he does.

ENDING RANT

Edited by Axel

Stop bitching already and post some pictures you guys. If you think the idea sucks, don't post.

Good idea. I want more pictures.

584982615[/snapback]

yeah i totally agree, firefox is a great browser and i do think it should be promoted, even if it's funny :)