Rare Moments of Firefox History

Question

I'm gonna start a thread of "rare moments in Firefox history" to post some of my photoshopped pics. I'll add more over time. These pics are suppose to be funny and not hateful. Feel free to post some of your own. (And please only post pictures and refrain from posting text about why Firefox is better or not.)

post-30836-1101338059.jpg

post-30836-1101338066.jpg

Whoa. I use IE more, but I have also used Firefox a lot, but damn these pictures are amazing. Really like the idea, it would be a good idea to get this to kick off one day. On Fat Kid, damn great site, like the Lord of the Rings one, replaced the picture perfectly, very good work. Excellent fun, had a lot of laughs! :D Keep this going people. This is brilliant. (Y) (Y)

Edit: Oh god know, just saw this, circled area. How sick do I feel now. How freaky is that? She needs to shave, :x

post-28082-1101663605_thumb.jpg

Whoa. I use IE more, but I have also used Firefox a lot, but damn these pictures are amazing. Really like the idea, it would be a good idea to get this to kick off one day. On Fat Kid, damn great site, like the Lord of the Rings one, replaced the picture perfectly, very good work. Excellent fun, had a lot of laughs! :D Keep this going people. This is brilliant. (Y) (Y)

Edit: Oh god know, just saw this, circled area. How sick do I feel now. How freaky is that? She needs to shave,  :x

585002774[/snapback]

Somehow I doubt that thing was born a woman :x