336 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel Right Now~ This Min

• Loved Or Showing Love
    • Great
    • Ok
    • Bad
    • Not Loved
    • Below not loved but above from dead

Hmm.. how do I feel? I feel like a male that has reached that time of the month again. I am edging closer to high school with only a few more months left until I graduate and I am really really falling behind. No idea why, I did pretty nicely in 7th grade, but 8th seems to be killing me. Could it be the teacher or is it me? What is changing me? Puberty? I really don't know - I need to get my priorities in order and set some goals. Really, all the material things I have are just unvaluable and I wish I could of never gotten them ever. Computer, iPod, nice mouse, headphones.... I would love to soak those things in gasoline and light it, a spectacular way to punish myself indeed. Anyway, that is how its feeling right now - My head is just in a gutter and there seems to be no way to pull it out. I am destined to rott in my own failures for the current time and I can only take the blame when it comes my way...

Bored and lonely. GF had to work today (saturday) and I have the day off. Normally we spend the entire weekend in bed cuddling so I miss her. Oh well, we still have tomorrow :)