Very Tragic Car Accident

Emile Dousset, 20, may have been going 200km /h when the Nissan Skyline GT0R hit a slight dip in the the road, sending it airbourne. The car was ripped in two by the force of the impact, instantly killing pregnant 15- Year Old Natasha Schys :( , who was riding in the back, and her boy friend Karl Homer, 33 :huh: The $110000 car was aiurbourne for about 40 metres on Chamberlain Rd, Wyoming on the Central Coast, before it spreared into the pole and broke in two at 8:50pm on Monday. The rear section of the car was wrapped around the polenwhile the front section landed 20 metres away. Mr Dousset and Mr Homer were thrown from the car while miss schys' body was trapped in the rear section of the mangled wreck.

Source: Daily Telegraph [Australian newspaper] (Rewritten by me)

That neighbour sounds pretty ****ed up with a 15 y/o girl pregnant with a 33 year old :ermm: I do send my sympthany to all involved but this is ridiculous driving 200 km/ph down a ****ing straight strip. You're just going to get yourself snatched up hard :no: There ruining it for all of us , there thinking of putting curfu on P Plate Drivers (One of the stages towards getting your license) So no P-Plater will be able to drive at night :(

R.I.P

Edited by fred666

my friend has a skyline GTR. No bs. and hes 18. The amazing thing is he got it in 2002 (2002 model gtr) and he was only 16.

I cant even keep count how many times hes crashed that thing out of stupidity. Some people just have money to burn, and i can seriously imagine this happening to him

instantly killing pregnant 15- Year Old Natasha Schys sad.gif , who was riding in the back, and her boy friend Karl Homer, 33

The wreck wasn't the only thing that is messed up about that. Can we say PEDOPHILE... :whistle:

wow. if I had money like that, I wouldnt even think of a car like that. wow.

I feel sorry for the passengers, but not the driver.

Edited by fred666

Yeah, I've read this on news.com.au

And what's more bad news is that this car belonged to the boy's parents, not him and he wasn't even allowed to drive it. This stupid boy somehow sneaked out in the car in the middle of the night.

I strongly agree with the curfew. I am a P-Plater myself with nearly 6 months to go until I am on OPEN, but I agree with the government. Too many people do those kind of things during nights and can be annoying and frightening for sleeping people around here.

This wasn't an 'Accident' so I give no sympaties. Going 200km/h is stupid, being pregnant at 15 is stupid, going out with a 33 year old is stupid, they were all stupid, and they had it coming to them.

The wreck wasn't the only thing that is messed up about that. Can we say PEDOPHILE...  :whistle:

584984423[/snapback]

Yes you can say Paedophile because she is a minor under 16, and he is more than 2 years older than her, making him qualify as a Paedophile. No tragedy here.

What a careless waste of life. It's one thing to kill yourself while driving at high speeds, but utterly careless to risk the lives of your passengers.

You cannot blame a car for accidents of this nature (i.e. driving too fast and wrecklessly). It's always the responsibility of the person controlling the vehicle.

My condolences to the families.

This wasn't an 'Accident' so I give no sympaties. Going 200km/h is stupid, being pregnant at 15 is stupid, going out with a 33 year old is stupid, they were all stupid, and they had it coming to them.

584984457[/snapback]

Agreed, driving at that speed... You deserve everything you get.