Very Tragic Car Accident

for all we know this girl was just 2 days from her 16th birthday.. and here in vermont that would make her legal two days from now.

584986279[/snapback]

Also killed along with the three adults was Ms Schyf's unborn son, already named William Alexander, who was due in January.

It doesn't matter how old she was, she was almost ready to give birth which means that for all we know she was 14 when she got knocked up, she was definitely 15 when it happened.

Man that is really bad :no: But how in the world did the car break apart?? :blink: That is harder to believe than a girl hooking up with some 33 year old guy :x

i was confused too, but i think the spped with the impact against the pole just ripped the thing in half. i think its totally believable.

as for the 15 year old with the 33 year old.. thats just wrong. maybe it wasnt wrong back in the 1800s but it is now, because so much has changed.

always the stupid ones who have accidents :(

1. shouldn't be driving a car like that on the roads.

2. shouldn't of been driving like a nut.

3. shouldn't of had a pregnant women in the back.

4. driver should've known better (probably one of those stupid boy racers :rolleyes: )

oh, and someone should sue EAgames... come on this is america.....  society is encouraging this

584986306[/snapback]

this reply made me laugh because this happened in Australia! I don't think Aussies are sue happy! :whistle:

thats pretty harsh :(

my friend's dad took us out in his 92 dodge stealth twin turbo at the small airport he owns. he had that think up to about 255km/h, needless to say i was scared but it was so amazing at the same time. i still probably wouldnt try it again. damn nice car though.

I think there's more to the story on the mother/daughter relationship. The mother was reluctant to tlak about her daughters pregnancy possibly due to not enough contact between each other maybe? :ermm: The car was the driv3rs (Emille) fathers which he was not under strict circumstances allowed to take out. You can just see the facts that point to sleezy, disobedient, selfish kids that dont really give a f@ck about anoyone else except for their so called "true friends" This is how the society popularity ladder starts with people only care about there best friends and quite possibly could be the most influential "worst friends" they have ever had yet they are too thick and dumb to reliase that they are being mistreated and are treating others wrong. :no:

sympathy to the lives lost...

condolences to the ones they left behind...

surprised they didn't blame racing games for this... you know how they blame games for students bringing guns to school and stuff...

the street was a flat straight surface for about 1 kilometre

as you can see racing games were probably a factor in it, yet there havent been any proven cases of wether there was another car

Blame racing games? ****, he was going slow for a racing game.

Someone wants to give me a Skyline, I'll be more than glad to drive it 200+kph to prove racing game make for just fine drivers.

Blame racing games? ****, he was going slow for a racing game.

Someone wants to give me a Skyline, I'll be more than glad to drive it 200+kph to prove racing game make for just fine drivers.

584989776[/snapback]

O sorry i meant to state that THEY were racing like playing around with the car and possibly racing another car on the track

Darwin Award?

584984672[/snapback]

Yes I think so. Especially given this:

Its customised interior had a canvas mural of Motley Crue stitched on to the inside of car's roof.

If he had $110,000 to blow on a car, I would instead spend some cash on a 1/2 decent car and hire a chauffeur.

And blaming a video game is stupid. Playing a game with stupdi physics and where your car never gets damaged can refelct his driving skill. You never have to touch the gas, clutch or anything. Its all the press of a button/key. Hardly realistic.

The last few weeks in Australia, there has been quite a few write offs and deaths from P platers. 5 Supras have been written off in 2 weeks. I think its just too easy to get your licence and a high powered car in Australia.

Everyone has driven fast in their life before, who are we kidding, its fun. Thats pretty much the reason for it. But hey, the cost of taking your car out on a proper track for a day can be far cheaper compared to living in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, or worse.

Mr Deas said: "When I found out it [the crash]was only at 8.40pm I thought 'oh my God' it could have been me if I stayed playing Need For Speed."

:rolleyes:

First off: What a bunch of ****ing morons

Second, Third, and Fourth off: He was 33, she was 15. They started dating after his 12 year old daughter died?!?!?! Freud and Oedipus would have a hay-day with this damn story :no:

Yeah I heard the news. Such a nice car being wasted for doing dangerously high speed driving. Yet young drivers especially that they still not getting a message how dangerous high speed driving. That's just sad but their stupidity pays off.