Attn : Emuzombie - Pls Teach Me !

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

OK why have i downloaded "ste03" like 3 times already and everytime I get it, the files are currupt during extraction. I don't think it's me anymore because as I said i've tried 3 times with the same result. EW could you just unrar them on you PC since it's only like 147MB so i can download the whole file instead of small peices. Thanx

just ignore the error message(s) it still extracts just fine acording to everyone

Okay here's a question for Emu... In your opinion what is a good board that will capture directly to MPEG 1 or 2 and keep from dropping frames? The only ones I see that could be worth a crap is the Hauppauge PVR and the Dazzle DVC II. Any others you know of.

well, I suggest the Hauppauge PVR. It's what I have and it's great, a little on the expensive side but it's well worth it. Does hardware svcd and vcd encoding (hardware = no dropped frames :) )

Even comes with a handy remote control :)

EmuZombie, I was wondering. I have the ATI TV-Wonder, and mm, just wondering if the card is any good. It seems ok, just there seems to be alot of "noise". I don't know if it's from the source or not. But it is rather annoying. Anyways, I don't use it much cuz I don't really know how to encode in divx so it's small and good quality.

Thx,

Michael

Originally posted by KornDogg

Thanks man, I was looking at that earlier, which version do you have? USB or PCI?

pci :)

usb = for scanner, cammera and mice only in my world :)

oh, and I dunno about the ATI.. don't really have much experience with it

i don't get it... pepsi? GOOD? heathen scum. ;)

Originally posted by EmuZombie

anyone remember crystal clear pepsi? dunno if they released it world wide, but i know they did here in the states... god that was good...

(could this thread possibly get any more off topic?)