• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

My Website

Will it be good?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Hani    185

hey,

In this forum, i need your feedback on my site, and i'll ask yiu questions to make my site better and better :yes: , check it out: http://www.hanisayyid.tk . My first question is that should there be a pic showing "enter site" before it goes to the main page? here is a preview:

Will it be good?

Thanks for your time, :D

Hani

Josh    4

He even ripped the content... because he forgot to remove the email address at the bottom of the page... bomb76@hotmaill.com. I'll bet that if I email that address with a link back to that page that SOMEBODY's gonna be mad...

dt26    0

that's his email address judging from his profile...

dt26    0

dooble post

+forster    153

Such a ripper - another site for the 95% of crud on the internet that slows it down for the rest of us.

Lare2    10
Seen that tiling background before. Oh yeah, it's the one Neowin uses on the home page...

l0s3r

585059147[/snapback]

:laugh:

Hani    185

how will i make it slow down for the rest you, it's on my server! besides i only got msn messenger & winhex & windows messenger from neowin, i will change the background to space one what's the diffrence?

Hani    185

okay now i can work on a free mind, i got a 94/100 in my math test :D

Josh    4

NOBODY CARES!!! Thief.

Hani    185

:angry: thief? look man i think youre being a bit rude & annoying so if you don't like my site don't enter it & please don't post in this thread if you don't like it!

PeterClark    0
:angry: thief? look man i think youre being a bit rude & annoying so if you don't like my site don't enter it & please don't post in this thread if you don't like it!

585066385[/snapback]

Just read this topic, im shocked.

Your website is just a rip of numerous other ones, they dont use the same theme at all, and you stole all the content? :(

Give up kid, sorry but you wont get anywhere without some sort of creativity, tech sites/download sites/14 year old businesses have been done before.

+forster    153

585066385[/snapback]

Nobody likes your site, take it down :sleep:

Chriz UK    0
the idea of this website is that it info bout games for people that doesn't know about gamespot

585052409[/snapback]

Erm......

How many of the people here would of heard about some .tk domain site rather than gamespot?

I think gamespot comes in quite high on Google Rankings and I doubt your site even exists on Google.

I'd go into all the copyright Jargon if I could be bothered to waste my time but I can tell you that unless something on the internet is stated Public Domain then its not yours to copy and you could be in serious trouble.

Chris

SkyyPunk    39

oh no! old version of spybot!! :rofl:

dt26    0

585066385[/snapback]

:laugh:

Pretty much ALL the posts in this thread are people saying they don't like your site.

Or did you miss that?

Hani    185

ok i really don't care, since 13,008 visited my site in 1 month

Inkorp    0

For a start, you want ppl to help you with your site, when they offer you advice and suggestions that are all valid you continue to lie and steal and ignore them.

How would you feel if you WERE a great web/graphics designer and some 15yr old was stealing your work and claiming it as his own work???

You need to stop and have a think about what you're really trying to achieve.

PS. About your stats, how many people see more than one page? Are they return visitors? Is a majority of that number in fact you updating/visiting your site?

I wouldn't be too quick to brag

lunamonkey    118
so are these to web pages any good? btw the security page was a template :p but the content was mine  :)

585057765[/snapback]

Yeah, the content is Bill Gates' too.....read the firewall part

http://www.msn.co.uk/pcprotest/pcsafety/

b3n    0

basically you have posted alot of templates or rips

if you realy wana be a web designer

learn

then try to make websites :p

Lare2    10
Yeah, the content is Bill Gates' too.....read the firewall part

http://www.msn.co.uk/pcprotest/pcsafety/

585073635[/snapback]

:laugh: This hould be moved to the funny section. Have been :laugh: whit this one for days.

First he riped some templates, now the content from Microsoft.com :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hani    185

okay, i think i'm over websites back to gaming :p, but it's was you who killed my spirit :\ , i told the moders to close this topic since it doesn't have a point anymore, but still i'll thank you for ur time :)

Best Regards,

Hani

Edited by Hani

AgEnTsMiTh    0

Per User Request, Closed Topic