Oh I'm a lvl 21 Human Priest, name is Artex in game on Illidan server.

Our guild is nearly 50 members strong with about 7-8 that are already in the 30's and a pair almost 40.

/w me if you're on Illidan

I'm kind of hesitant of getting to 60 because what then?  Are they going to raise the cap?  I guess I could always start a new player after that.  I put items up for the auction last night and let me tell you.  The action system is so much better than eny other game I've played.  I dont' really like that it goes to the mailbox because I can never find one. :)  but oh well.

585029509[/snapback]

The level cap will most definately be raised in future expansions and (possibly) patches. I was confused for a while as to why the level cap was at such an odd number, but this gives them alot of growing room. We still have yet to see the continent of Northrend in the game, the High Elf lands to the east of the plaguelands have to be opened, and I do believe there are a few areas in Kalimdor than need to be opened.

Qarth, mailboxes are always infront of an Inn or a city bank.

I am Clarice, a level 17 Human Female Paladin on Sargares, Central.

Does anyone know of a good forum just for WoW?  I'd love to post at the official one at the worldofwarcraft site, but it says only beta testers can post.  :huh:

585029653[/snapback]

Thats no longer true. Anyone with a retail WoW account can post there.

Thats no longer true.? Anyone with a retail WoW account can post there.

585029925[/snapback]

Oh, really? I entered m username/password in the login box to the upper right of the forum and then it shows "Anonymous". Maybe I should just try posting:))

*edit: Just tried it and it now shows my portrait:))

The level cap will most definately be raised in future expansions and (possibly) patches.  I was confused for a while as to why the level cap was at such an odd number, but this gives them alot of growing room.  We still have yet to see the continent of Northrend in the game, the High Elf lands to the east of the plaguelands have to be opened, and I do believe there are a few areas in Kalimdor than need to be opened.

Qarth, mailboxes are always infront of an Inn or a city bank.

I am Clarice, a level 17 Human Female Paladin on Sargares, Central.

585029919[/snapback]

Crossdressing?

blizzard will raise the lvl cap....i think they are just working on writing the quests for lvl 61+ which is why it hasn't been raised. Helped get the game our earlier and get a good base going. Plus when most people are lvl 60 the whole race to the top can start again when they raise the lvls up more. I really would like to see the druids get some really nice abilities for 60+.

Welll I only made it to 15 last night, but I did get my fire torem. It took em forever to find the cave just outside of Razor. I managed to get some really good buyouts at the auction last night also. A Sturdy Staff of the Wolf for 5 silver for one. I upped my skills to be able to make embossed leather and picked up First Aid also. I can say I really like that skill! It's like having regen going all the time. If you don't use it and you are a melee class, you should pick it up. Well if anyone is on Burning Blade and wants to group up sometime lemme know. Out for now.

Couple of questions for ya, hope you don't mind,

After the initial cost of the game is there a monthly subscription?

Does it take ages to develop a half-decent character?

Is single player worth the money alone?

Will it run pleasingly on mid range/low range machines?

Cheers.

It's a monthly of 14.99 (or 15.99) I forget.

Character development is quite swift when compared to many MMORPGs

I'm assuming by single player you mean soloing, because there is no offline single player mode. However, soloing is quite doable at most lvls if you are smart about it.

It scales very very well.

So this is not really similar to WC3? Whereby there was a complete offline campaign mode?

?15 a month or $15? Big difference. I'm not sure i would be willing to pay either to be honest, especially not after a ?35 initial outlay.

So this is not really similar to WC3? Whereby there was a complete offline campaign mode?

?15 a month or $15? Big difference. I'm not sure i would be willing to pay either to be honest, especially not after a ?35 initial outlay.

585035688[/snapback]

Do you know what these letters stand for?

MMORPG RTS?

In all honesty I'm not trying to be rude.

if you are in the US it is $15 a month if you go month to month. you can pick up game cards good for 60 days for $30 in stores now finally. I really do not know how much it is going to be for the UK players. But to be honest man it is totally worth the price to play per month.

Do you know what these letters stand for?

MMORPG  RTS?

In all honesty I'm not trying to be rude.

585035708[/snapback]

Well i've not seen anyone use MMORPG, just RTS so thats probably why i thought that.

im a 34undead priest on bleeding hoof, its so fun killing the alliance gaurds :p (the lvl 35 one's or the lvl 40's ) which gaurd little areas.

i cant wait until we get more mid 40's so we can kill their flight master in stonetalon peak! that will truely **** off some ne's

the key to leveling = grouping.

well according to a friend who lives in the UK. It will probably be around 25 a month after taxes and such which I think is bs. I really wish everything would cost the same amount that way people would have a better time playing and wanting to pay a smal fee for the joy this game brings.

im a 34undead priest on bleeding hoof, its so fun killing the alliance gaurds :p (the lvl 35 one's or the lvl 40's ) which gaurd little areas.

i cant wait until we get more mid 40's so we can kill their flight master in stonetalon peak! that will truely **** off some ne's

585036180[/snapback]

How do you like being a priest? You're the first person I've seen that is a priest and seems to enjoy it!

I got the WoW CE, playing in the Central Server (because my brother plays there and his guild plays there).

Im in the Alleria server, right now Im a Level 16 Human Warrior, Im trying to raise my Alchemy skill while dandling my Herbalist skill. Plus I need to get my Fishing skill too.

Also, I need to get better armor, and raise more money.

Argh! I need more time to play!!!

But I am having great fun, I really don't care if someone has finally reached the level limit, Im here to have fun not worry if someone else is having fun...

585036180[/snapback]

Well once they put the honor system in you'll be pretty ****ed if you go offing important NPCs like that. :)