1 hour queue. Yey!

It's nothing. Waited 3 hours and an half yesterday while watching the Montr?al Canadiens destroys the Boston Bruins (slept like a baby after that) and when i was finally able to get in i got dced after like 10 secondes.

Worst xpac launch ever BC was more playable day 1 and BC launch was terribad.

Totally botched launch.

I'm curious to see if guys like AngryJoe and Jimquisition will cover this failed launch of epic magnitude (or maybe i should say mythic magnitude). In my mind Blizzard is officially dead. It's Activision now running the show.

I will question the integrity of any reviewers giving more than 8 to this xpac.

Still not working after 2 days and will likely not be working tomorrow either. I guess i should be able to play in December maybe.

This "problem" makes me want to punch babies with other babies.  There is no way they didn't know the server numbers in advance given the fact they used to have the numbers they formerly supported but now can somehow no longer support that many people.  During beta we told the Blizz network guys constantly that the log in issues were completely out of hand and we were not able to log into the beta servers or had extremely long load times.... sure glad they listened to us testers.  Don't even get me started on the garrison servers constantly on crash-fest for the entire beta.

For those folks that will be eventually be able to play and are not looking to power level the new zones are really well laid out.

I love getting home from work, getting a 2 hour queue (on a server I free transferred to last week) and when I finally get in it's an absolute lagfest mess that's unplayable.

We probably won't get any kind of compensation for it either.

They're provisioning some extra servers Saturday morning so it should help a bit. They decommissioned too many to try to save money.

I've always gotten compensation for extended outages. They will generally add a couple of days of time to your account after they fix everything. (Not that I'm not royally annoyed about this, too. :))

They're provisioning some extra servers Saturday morning so it should help a bit. They decommissioned too many to try to save money.

Yet we still pay the same price every months ...

I've always gotten compensation for extended outages. They will generally add a couple of days of time to your account after they fix everything. (Not that I'm not royally annoyed about this, too. :))

Honestly this time it wont be enough.

MS gave a free game when live was down for a couple of days. Yes the game was crappy but well it was free.

Did not Sony give a couple of games when psn was down too.

They will need to add some in game items. A free mount or pet from the store.

[update]

This topic is epic

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270567885?page=2

This too

you'd think after all these years they would have this downpat.

You think? What sort of fantasy world are you living in? :P

I expected better I must admit... but this is beyond belief. I haven't been able to play since Thursday night. :(

I like how they have increased the price for EU right at the launch of WoD, i would have cancelled my subscription for a month or two whilst things settle but then i'll be forced into paying the extra when i re-sub and quite frankly ?8.99 is too much for a game you can't play never mind ?9.99, so many people would have re-subbed into the higher price not being able to play it, unacceptable as far as i am concerned, why didn't they number crunch BEFORE the launch to see if their servers could handle the sheer amount of users.

You think? What sort of fantasy world are you living in? :p

I expected better I must admit... but this is beyond belief. I haven't been able to play since Thursday night. :(

Same still unplayable today. Queue is around 3k and it will take around 2 hours to clear it (if i'm lucky enough to not be dced while waiting). I have other things to do a saturday than waiting 2 hours to play a game.

I'm really excited to activate me pre-ordered copy, but I won't have time to play till after the 7th(which looks like it might be a good thing due to the server load, but that's just how MMO's go typically =/).  It looks like they've made some really good changes, as someone who hasn't really been interested in the game since BC was released I'm very hopeful for this expansion.

At least you made it to the queue, mine either simply wouldn't connect, wouldn't load my characters or crash at the loading screen... and there was apparently lots of issues for those that actually managed to get in to the world.

I don't mind the long queues, i'm on Silvermoon so i expect it... but down time is just not acceptable when you're paying ?35 or ?50 for the new content and ?8.99/month for a subscription. WoW is an expensive game to keep up with throw in some of their paid services and it can be a hefty figure just to play a game.. 10 years they have been at it now this shouldn't be happening.

I am on Silvermoon too (and Mok our linked server) My toons are in "we wipe on trash pulls" (kind of dead) emergence and unrestrained

Best expansion so far. Zones, quests and garrison are so fun.

I just started on it, at level 91 -1/2. You think it's better than BC? That was my favorite expansion up till now.

And, wtf I can't even queue for new WoD dungeons? I've never had to match a gear level to reach a base level dungeon in an expansion before. The way it's going, I'll have to be 95 or so before I can do a 90 dungeon.

I just started on it, at level 91 -1/2. You think it's better than BC? That was my favorite expansion up till now.

And, wtf I can't even queue for new WoD dungeons? I've never had to match a gear level to reach a base level dungeon in an expansion before. The way it's going, I'll have to be 95 or so before I can do a 90 dungeon.

For the part most just doing quests and killing the rare mops will give you the ilvl you need to do the dungeons.

Edit: Forgot words

Edited by killmaster84

5 free days for all.

Back to 10+ million subscribers.

Where'd you see that?

And servers are being wonky today again. Can't use my garrison hearthstone, I get the instance not found error. Seems like I'm not the only one having issues after having a quick glance at the forums.

Where'd you see that?

And servers are being wonky today again. Can't use my garrison hearthstone, I get the instance not found error. Seems like I'm not the only one having issues after having a quick glance at the forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269759060#1

http://blizzard.gamespress.com/WORLD-OF-WARCRAFT-SURPASSES-10-MILLION-SUBSCRIBERS-AS-WARLORDS-OF-DRAE

I don't understand the 5 days extra game time? I pay by monthly direct debit so unless they are delaying my payment 5 days i won't see it, and then they'll still get paid anyway. Personally would have rather seen some in game perk than to save like ?1.

I managed to get in for the first time yesterday, i got in without queuing right after work but something come up and i had to go out, my laptop was blowing it's ass so i logged out, when i came back i was 600 in the queue, i was still happy with that... i got in, visited Draenor and managed 3 quests, it was laggy the whole time and then I was disconnected from the server, Silver Moon was showing as offline and i couldn't get back on so gave up.

I don't understand the 5 days extra game time? I pay by monthly direct debit so unless they are delaying my payment 5 days i won't see it, and then they'll still get paid anyway. Personally would have rather seen some in game perk than to save like ?1.

The renewal date will be pushed back 5 days, from what I understood.

The renewal date will be pushed back 5 days, from what I understood.

If thats the case why is everyone on the WoW forums going on like they have been given a gift from god... My payment comes out 20th, so being pushed 5 days to the 25th doesn't exactly benefit me in anyway except i hold on to my money for an extra 5 days, blizzard are still getting my payment in full.