I'm having a hard time leveling at the moment, only lvl 12 and it has taken me a good 4 lengthy sessions to get there, is there any way to quickly boost your lvl?

585090401[/snapback]

Quests are the best way to do that, and try to find groups to help since with a decent group you can accomplish a number of quests fairly quickly (just a few hours).

I was thinking....I was on the wow website i was looking at the wow ce box and it said it come with a friends pass....did anyone purchase a ce who is willing to give me thier friends pass.I know im most definitely not gonna get 1 but its worth a shot.If anyone is kind enough to give me a friends pass plz pm.thnx

I was thinking....I was on the wow website i was looking at the wow ce box and it said it come with a friends pass....did anyone purchase a ce who is willing to give me thier friends pass.I know im most definitely not gonna get 1 but its worth a shot.If anyone is kind enough to give me a friends pass plz pm.thnx

585090692[/snapback]

Once the pass is up you still need to buy the game.

That's my thinking as well.  The problem is, with a few hundred thousand people, I think there is lots of everything except maybe priests.  I have several characters now, but my newest one is a gnome rogue.  I see those little dudes running around and it cracks me up!  I keep expecting them to take a ladder out of their pocket before they backstab something!  :rofl:

585078528[/snapback]

:D thats a good 1

Once the pass is up you still need to buy the game.

585090788[/snapback]

Dont worry about that im getting the game for christmas.... i just want to play it so im reay when christmas comes around :p

Yeah i've been attempting to do the quests, but I think i've done mostof the ones in my areas, and still only level 14 (Goldshire, Westfall, visited Stormwind to collect on a few quests). If you see me on Blackrock (Lachdanan) be sure to lend a hand :)

Yeah I just went there, came back, killed the messenger, now waiting for the defias traitor to come back. Dont think i'll be able to do the quest on my own. I just dont seem to be finding a lot of people my level, most are like 26+, which is quite disturbing to think that they have perhaps spent so long in say Goldshire leveling and are now just doing the quests I am.

In order to finish the Defias set in Westfall you should be AT LEAST 18ish preferably higher, cause Van Cleef and the Deadmines can be real bitch. Also, get on to Loch Modan at around 16-20, there are plenty of quests you can do over there. Around 20 you should head to Menethil Harbor in the Wetlands.

Have fun.

The game looks real fun to play.. I cant wait :D 12 days remainging till i play wow :D If anyone would like to make a char and play with me on a server plz tell me

My guild tried to get me to use it but I'm too used to the default interface now and have adapted.  Cosmos is a crutch. :laugh:

585090362[/snapback]

My friend got me to use it over the weekend again. I tried it during the beta and I hated it. I tried it with retail again and I still did not like it. But aftr this weekend I can sadly say I can't live with out it. Ended up starting a new Hunter on a low pop server with a few friends and man it was nice to have that UI. I'll post some screens when I can actually log into the game again :(

That's what I'm sayin! I'm a much more functional player with it. Happier also. I don't have to scroll looking at icons. That hurts my eyes and head. i just scroll over to my seals bar, cast. Scroll to my Heal Bar, Cast. etc etc.

COSMOUI.ORG

ok here is a shot of my char. I still can not get ingame since the world server is down (atleast that's what it just told me)

I had another hunter at lvl 28 but ended up deleting him since I messed up a few things. So this is my new one and I'm damn happy with him :)

On another note I'm happy to say I have officially got my gf addicted to WOW :) I let her play friday night under my account and saturday I went and got her her own copy as a xmas gift (early) She loves it.

post-2777-1103047606_thumb.jpg

There are a ton of thing Cos does (which 90% I still have yet to use or even try) I think ctmod has less features which might be good for me in general but I started with cos so I'll stick with it. You would really have to read the website cause now that it is working the way I want it I don't mess wtih it at all. long as it works then I leave it alone.

On another note I'm happy to say I have officially got my gf addicted to WOW :)  I let her play friday night under my account and saturday I went and got her her own copy as a xmas gift (early)  She loves it.

585099873[/snapback]

Lucky bastid ;)

My fiance would rather count grains of rice than immerse herself into the wonderful world of WarCraft.

ok here is a shot of my char.  I still can not get ingame since the world server is down (atleast that's what it just told me)

I had another hunter at lvl 28 but ended up deleting him since I messed up a few things.  So this is my new one and I'm damn happy with him :)

On another note I'm happy to say I have officially got my gf addicted to WOW :)  I let her play friday night under my account and saturday I went and got her her own copy as a xmas gift (early)  She loves it.

585099873[/snapback]

Did they finally modify things so characters aren't naked at the sign-on screen? I guess I haven't been paying attention..

Having a gf addicted to WoW is good :yes: Mine is so addicted that I only saw her for like an hour and a half this weekend because we played almost non-stop :)