Who can help me with my band logo?

Question

hi, right now we have a band named "D.E.M.E."

and we have a logo that a friend designed..

who can help me to improve the logo?

here is the logo:

93demelogo.th.jpg

thanx :D

7 answers to this question

I think that is a very nice logo, but for use on non-online items. This is perfect for a website. If you ask how to improve it, then you must also state what the logo will be used for, or more precisely, will it be printed or only be visible online?

I think that is a very nice logo, but for use on non-online items. This is perfect for a website. If you ask how to improve it, then you must also state what the logo will be used for, or more precisely, will it be printed or only be visible online?

585041741[/snapback]

well right now we are using it for online...

but we would like it to print it in the cd

thanx for your answer :)

So if it shall be printed on a CD, then it must be changed quite a bit. Because what might look phenomenal on screen, leaves behind a very different impression in printed form.

First I would start by pushing it into a circle shape, preferably the size of a CD. Then take it from there, molding it until you fell it is appropiate to ornate your CDs.

So if it shall be printed on a CD, then it must be changed quite a bit. Because what might look phenomenal on screen, leaves behind a very different impression in printed form.

First I would start by pushing it into a circle shape, preferably the size of a CD. Then take it from there, molding it until you fell it is appropiate to ornate your CDs.

585041774[/snapback]

mm.. well.. i dont request alot...

you dont have to do all that..

if somebody helps me just with the band logo.. using it online.. thats ok

thanx :D