Oh no here we go again

yeah I know its all BS but this is somin from one of the many irc channels and networks i frequent

*** Now talking in #Windows.Longhorn

*** Topic is 'Welcome to #Windows.longhorn| Serving XP 2600 in #Serving.Longhorn | Join #Windows.xp | Stay here and be the first to get longhorn, WE WILL Have it FIRST!! Update: Longhorn to be leaked SOON!!! |'

*groan*

:right: not again....i dont want to pay like $200 cdn just for xp (which of course will only work on one computer), times like this i wish i used macs (cuz of free updates at times), but i'm not a mac fan...

Originally posted by Kheldar

yeah I know its all BS but this is somin from one of the many irc channels and networks i frequent

*** Now talking in #Windows.Longhorn

*** Topic is 'Welcome to #Windows.longhorn| Serving XP 2600 in #Serving.Longhorn | Join #Windows.xp | Stay here and be the first to get longhorn, WE WILL Have it FIRST!! Update: Longhorn to be leaked SOON!!! |'

*groan*

WOOHOO....let the games begin

life has been boring sinse XP went rtm lol

yeh seriously since RTM it has gotten less exciting - we're only 10 days away from official release now, and noones saying - 'omg only 10 days left!' -

let's get some new stuff b4 it's released again

:D

Are you not excited about going to the store and buying your copy of XP?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

:)