IB Elite [ibelite.com] Copyright Infringement?

Alright, I happened to be lookin' at IB Elite a little while ago and came across the same identical article that was posted here on Neowin.NET about the Windows XP SP1, I feel that that is total crap.. I understand that news sites will use others news but not like they've done, thats just crap. Espiecally since they gave us no credit what so ever!

To see for yourself simply browse over to www.ibelite.com and scroll down until you see the headline "Windows XP SP1 On The Horizon"

I'm not ****y, I am telling you what you should do... And yes I do feel the same, if not more annoyed by it because I ran my own site for about 4 months, and MANY people took images from my 7 Wallpaper Packs and never bothered to ask me or even leave the credits file intact.....

hmm we have had alot of arguments with ibelite and its newsposter, mainly because they frequently rip my news word for word, along with a few other sites. In fact I only just started linking them again after talking with the webmaster. Rest assured I have sent him a message expressing my ****ed off feelings that this again is happening. The fact is, when we are first (or one of the first) articles generally DO get ripped from here without linkbacks.

As long as you lot know that we DO link back sources ALWAYS its just a shame that others do not play by the "rules"

btw Bain your comment was also deleted at Ibelite (I noticed) but I was able to read it as one of the Neowin staff took a screenie and sent me, thnx Bain. Your support is appreciated.