PSP Review & HQ Pics

"4. If it's only 5 minutes to kindergarten for you that's not my problem. Commuting is extremely common, and with MCE I can record some TV the night before and then stick it on a MS for the morning commute. Some of us go out and earn our money"

Personal attacks are no allowed in this forum, you should know this better than me.

585067110[/snapback]

Instead of saying things we all know to cover your mere stupidity and lack of foundations to any of your comments and/or so called "facts", why don't you try to put on your pants and act like a man sometime? You know... by standing up for what you believe it's the truth?

As Daazla said, you are making this too easy... come on, we want to have more fun kicking the Fanboy! :D

go cry a river, maybe if you stopped fighting with everyone, dazzla is is just proving points which you seem to come back with stupid remarks and smart ass answers. You argue argue and argue maybe if you didnt create anti-sony posts/threads for every single one of your posts maybe people would be a lot nicer and wouldnt flame you. Deal with it, you brought it on yourself.

585067123[/snapback]

You are off-topic.

And i will bring the thread back to its original discussion. After reading that review, i have reconsidered my purchasing decision, but the load times for the PSP is turning me off. It's simply too long, especially since a home console like gamecube has less load times than a portable. It is kina odd and should be looked at with more scrutiny.

Yeah it will be such a pleasure to mobilize that behemoth with exposed LCD everywhere so you can watch stargate on a train. ROFL

Behemoth? It looks smaller then the DS..

http://forum.lik-sang.com/other/psp-release/psp-release7.jpg

http://forum.lik-sang.com/other/psp-release/psp-release5.jpg

Oh yeah, throw that ipod or digital camera away!!! No sir! PSP is here! With all its glory, now you can buy proprioety 1 gig mem sticks which cost as much a camera, and movies that you already have seen!

Not everyone likes to carry around three devices at once, this is why most cellphones now have built in cameras and mp3 players. As for the Sony memory sticks, you're right. They are propritary. About as propritary as any other flash memory card out there. I bet you complain about the memory cards on other consoles right? After checking prices just a second ago, it seems thata 1gb Sony Memory Stick costs $71 USD, while a 1GB Sandisk SD card costs... $68 USD. I can't believe they're ripping us off like this, I DEMAND my 3 dollars back.

Hey? What about I just play then on PS2? Nah, that is out of fashion, you wont be cool like that, so lets go buy additional 400$ junk and call it a value pack so we can impress strangers on the bus.

You act as if the games on the DS aren't almost exact ports of the same stuff I played on my N64, eight years ago..

It's quite obvious that you simply don't like the PSP for some odd reason, maybe you had a PS2 die on your or something and Sony wouldn't replace it, I don't know. But why do you insist on bothering everyone in here with this misinformed slander?

Dazzla, you seem to be up to date on all the PSP stuff, could you tell me if it is capable of keeping notes and memorizing appointments or such? if so, i'll gladly sell my PocketPC and benefit from the PSPs gaming capability as well and the PIM features... if not the PSP is something i'll always want to have but never will :p

oh and mcdlvndnhg or something.... go RTFM and UTFG or something, you obviously do not know the facts and keep exaggerating everything that is known or said. If you want to be somewhat accepted and known in the neowin community stop acting like a fanboy and just say you like the DS more, and stop posting here... sheesh, people like you **** me off. I myself only have a PS2 but acknowledge the GC and Xbox have better graphics and are superior to it hardware-wise... the games aren't that appealing to me, which is a personal preference. Just as you're dislike for the PSP... so please, I beg you... STFU!

Fingers crossed before March in the US and Europe March sometime

585067156[/snapback]

It has been confirmed that PSP will be launched worldwide by the end of march. Other than that, it's all speculation.

You are off-topic.

And i will bring the thread back to its original discussion. After reading that review, i have reconsidered my purchasing decision, but the load times for the PSP is turning me off. It's simply too long, especially since a home console like gamecube has less load times than a portable. It is kina odd and should be looked at with more scrutiny.

585067136[/snapback]

.. oh no my pda cant play doom3 or hl2 but my home pc can. Its a portable handheld machine, there limits to what it can do as do the psp and the ds.

Dazzla, you seem to be up to date on all the PSP stuff, could you tell me if it is capable of keeping notes and memorizing appointments or such? if so, i'll gladly sell my PocketPC and benefit from the PSPs gaming capability as well and the PIM features... if not the PSP is something i'll always want to have but never will :p

oh and mcdlvndnhg or something.... go RTFM and UTFG or something, you obviously do not know the facts and keep exaggerating everything that is known or said. If you want to be somewhat accepted and known in the neowin community stop acting like a fanboy and just say you like the DS more, and stop posting here... sheesh, people like you **** me off. I myself only have a PS2 but acknowledge the GC and Xbox have better graphics and are superior to it hardware-wise... the games aren't that appealing to me, which is a personal preference. Just as you're dislike for the PSP... so please, I beg you... STFU!

585067167[/snapback]

Aggressive behavior and slander is not acceptable in this forum, as a courtesy, modify your post and reply with jesture or in a respectable manner. Better yet, a private message would be more approriate, please refrain from using that kind of tone in the near future.

Thank you

585067167[/snapback]

As far as I know, no. The DS seems more suited to that type of function what with the touch screen, stylus input and 80% of that sort of thing built in anyway. I can't imagine the PSP being suited for this type of scenario.

As far as I know, no. The DS seems more suited to that type of function what with the touch screen, stylus input and 80% of that sort of thing built in anyway. I can't imagine the PSP being suited for this type of scenario.

585067228[/snapback]

Ok thanks for the answer ^_^

585067228[/snapback]

To add what you said, there is already a software company which is making organizer software for the Nintendo DS.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/games.cfm?ac...profile&id=2240

I really smell "Nintendo & DS Fanboy"... if we start a PS2 vs. GC thread, he'll say that the GC has better performance... no point arguing with him...

585066996[/snapback]

Neither with you dumbass.

ABC and a half!

Neither with you dumbass.

ABC and a half!

585067373[/snapback]

I'm sorry... who are you, again? I don't think I was talking to you, and I don't think it was appropiate of you to insult me in such way... :angry::

I'm sorry... who are you, again? I don't think I was talking to you, and I don't think it was appropiate of you to insult me in such way...  :angry:

585067384[/snapback]

Well you were wrong about the PS2 outperforming the GC.

I meant outperforming sales-wise and in popularity. Technically, the PS2 is also better in some aspects, but it falls short on others. It's a year older than the GC too after all...

And I don't see how me being wrong entitles him to insult me in any way. I'm not being a fangirl here...

I'm in love. I'm definetely buying one. That's just too lovely not to have with me. Thanks for opening my eyes one last time, Daazla. ^^

One more to tag onto the end:

post-2629-1102542909.jpg

The structure of music playback looks a little flat, but it's hard to tell. I need more info on structure of music and playlists (if they're applicable).