Help please...Neowin SS...

Question

I am still not very well suited for creating nice graphics from scratch...this is my basic idea...can someone help me make it look nice? (preferrably .psd w/ layers so i can modify the beta version, etc) Some may guess what this is for...I wont tell though (until i get the beta actually...worked up...lol) :ninja: :D

post-54000-1102558928.gif

This is probably going to be the install splash/one time start splash for this...

depending how it turns out will probably base parts of the rest of this too :)

Samurai Slave?

Shell Shocker?

Second Site?

Social Service?

Shaolin Soccer? (that was a funny move :p)

Super Setup?

Samba Stage?

Super Store?

Surprise Section?

Sergical Services?

what the 'SS' for???!!?!?!?!

Samurai Slave?

Shell Shocker?

Second Site?

Social Service?

Shaolin Soccer? (that was a funny move :p)

Super Setup?

Samba Stage?

Super Store?

Surprise Section?

Sergical Services?

what the 'SS' for???!!?!?!?!

585068974[/snapback]

One of those is actually...somewhat close ;)

ss for this is not splash screen :p thats just what this image will serve as...just basically looking for something along the lines of what i made...but nice...umm...wow I didnt realize how hard this would be to explain :) hmm...ill try to think of stuff...oops server back up, gotta attend to it :)

basically...yes...image that says Neowin SS, with a nice, simple (but not too plain) background...

the look i was going for in my image (though by all means feel free to be creative) was ss as in supersport like several cars have...however still, ss is not supersport :p

frump! Cmon, I know there are many skilled designers out there that this would take minutes for :) (of which those minutes I would be highly grateful for)

Someting to do with sigs, sig styler? sig creator of some sort.

Chris

585089828[/snapback]

lol no sigs...software related though...im almost somewhat kind of getting to a point on the gui of it...but im learning c#.net all at the same time so...

wow I didnt realize how hard this would be to explain

585069004[/snapback]

it's not really that hard to explain to us what the "SS" means, it's two words, just tell us so that the members with graphic skills can make you something. stop dragging it out with more and more posts.

Software Suite...didnt want to mention it because anytime its mentioned it dies :) I wanted to get the working beta going before actually saying anything....

the software suite will be steam style...someone suggested that and i think thatd be a great idea (however, as they suggested too, actually have a steam style thing, but that works...)...and I bet once I get this beta off the ground it shouldnt be hard to round up the devs to set up a thing with them for updates and stuff...

Quick job, it sucks.

585090310[/snapback]

great :) Definitely nice for first go...I like it much better than mine :) However still up for others ideas

cough cough...first development pics...

Please ignore the A buttons and Didnt change text...thats debug stuff that im just using for testing stuff...

post-54000-1102910348_thumb.jpg