John Titor's Time Machine for Sale on Ebay

Try reading the story, its explained very well.  It would make a pretty interesting movie actually.

585099782[/snapback]

I took quite a lot of time reading through the hundreds of replies he made. Some sounded shacky, others truthful.........In a movie scenario sounds good, but in real life I find it hard to believe. But who knows, somethings in life are just unexplainable.....Atleast for now

• 2 weeks later...

he escaped from some nut farm and built a time machine out of a vcr and then tried to sell it on ebay but the was arrested for travelling through time without a license.

It's comforting to see that electronics from the future are full of giant capacitors and transistors, much like a VCR from 1987. I knew all this IC, microelectronics and silicon etching stuff was just a fad.

EDIT:

Wow, I decided to read that stuff just for a giggle, assuming the guy to be some mentally unstable idiot, or just a prankster. I'm really freaked now, reading that actually made my heart pound when I read the things he said would happen between when he was around and now, and they seem to have all come true. That's nuts, I just hope he's wrong.

Edited by AJCrowley Esq