UMass upsets UConn

Anyone see that game last night? Defending champs go down 61-59. UConn was down 4 with about 30 secs to go, tied it up, then Massachusetts made a layup with about 4 seconds to go to win the game. UConn had a shot at a 3 to win it but it hit the front of the rim. Great game. Connecticut isnt nearly the force they were last season. I like Georgia Tech again this year.

uconn looked shaky against indiana too...

uconn definitely isn't the team they were last year.

dude the illini look so scary right now it's not even funny. it's their championship to lose at this point. if they are on, there isn't a single team that could come within 15 pts of winning.

dude the illini look so scary right now it's not even funny. it's their championship to lose at this point.  if they are on, there isn't a single team that could come within 15 pts of winning.

585079301[/snapback]

Duke ;)

North Carolina will win it...you heard it here first.

Roy Williams is using the early season out-of-conference schedule to get his bench some quality minutes and they've found some very good talent as deep as 9 on the roster.

North Carolina will win it...you heard it here first.

585080774[/snapback]

They do have a pair of very good PG's, but the ACC is too strong. They'll need to beat Duke, Wake Forest, Maryland, etc.

They will lose some of those, especially on the road.

i still don't think duke, nc, or any of those guys will take illinois. their backcourt is just too good. and you saw what they did to the supposedly best team in the acc, as well as gonzaga. we're talking 30+ pt leads before illinois pulled their starters...

i still don't think duke, nc, or any of those guys will take illinois.  their backcourt is just too good.  and you saw what they did to the supposedly best team in the acc, as well as gonzaga.  we're talking 30+ pt leads before illinois pulled their starters...

585081751[/snapback]

Wait until January and February and you will see them choke.

i know, thats what everybody says...but i dunno, something feels different about this team. in the past, they've choked the very next game after becoming a #1 seed...

i know, thats what everybody says...but i dunno, something feels different about this team.  in the past, they've choked the very next game after becoming a #1 seed...

585081961[/snapback]

Michigan will beat them :p ;)