[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

Yoshiro from Team Wab just revealed that he managed to downgrade 1.5x PSPs back to 1.50. He will release the method on September, 1st. w00t! I really hope this would save the poor people around here who have suffered a v1.5x PSP for a long time. Stay tuned and wait to rock!

Yoshihiro has now informed us he would like to tell the public that he has been able to downgrade 1.51 and 1.52 PsP's to 1.5. Yoshi has said that this will be released September 1st. The explination he has given us/public for not releasing it yet as it's still buggy and there is some risk of it bricking the PsP. Hopefully in the next 5 days all the bugs will be sorted, and we'll have a stable downgrader. So for all the frusterated 1.51 and 1.52 users, don't upgrade yet! The next week is definitly going to be interesting indeed..

Source | http://www.psp-spot.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=2871

As much as I'm telling myself not to, I swear I'm gonna pick up the ceramic white PSP in september. I sold my last PSP because I got bored of the games and got bored of waiting for new games. But the shiny whiteness along with PES is tempting me back.

It'll probably last a week so anyone in the UK after a cheap white PSP can wait for me to get bored and sell it :D

As much as I'm telling myself not to, I swear I'm gonna pick up the ceramic white PSP in september. I sold my last PSP because I got bored of the games and got bored of waiting for new games. But the shiny whiteness along with PES is tempting me back.

It'll probably last a week so anyone in the UK after a cheap white PSP can wait for me to get bored and sell it :D

586444836[/snapback]

Surely you can now see 01/09/05 is just days away and they'll be loads available.

586444836[/snapback]

I thought the white PSP's were coming out in Japan only? :cry: I should have waited to get mine ... I got mine last week.

Surely you can now see 01/09/05 is just days away and they'll be loads available.

586444888[/snapback]

I've had a normal PSP since december last year, I got bored and sold it.

I only want the white one because...

..well, because it's white :blink: yes I'm an impulse buyer, geek lust overrides anything.

White PSPs are Jap only as well (for now), 15th September I believe.

586444836[/snapback]

you crack me up bro.

actually, the game releases were slow and crappy around US and japan release, but it's definitely gonna be picking up. GTA, madden, infected, winning 11/pro evo soccer, etc.

right now i can't put down hot shots golf, just too damn fun.

looks like i may have been wrong about 1.5x being downgraded :D

I've had a normal PSP since december last year, I got bored and sold it.

I only want the white one because...

..well, because it's white :blink: yes I'm an impulse buyer, geek lust overrides anything.

White PSPs are Jap only as well (for now), 15th September I believe.

586444935[/snapback]

I guess I must have bought mine at a good time then ... I haven't become bored of it yet! I picked up Wipeout Pure and Ridge Racer US. Those are pretty sweet games if you ask me.

But maybe I will just have to sell my black PSP and get a white one ... they look way sexier than the black one's. ;)

i'm somewhat bored of mine but with the releases in the next few months i know i wont be bored :)

now all we need is Konami to release Suikoden 1 and 2 for psp :p

Hmm, the CW PSP doesn't have transparent buttons :s

cwpsp0qo.th.jpg

The top 2 are the white GT4 PSP and regular white PSP shown at trade shows previously, the bottom 2 are the Ceramic White PSP. Not too sure about that to be honest.

Hmm, the CW PSP doesn't have transparent buttons :s

cwpsp0qo.th.jpg

The top 2 are the white GT4 PSP and regular white PSP shown at trade shows previously, the bottom 2 are the Ceramic White PSP. Not too sure about that to be honest.

586445528[/snapback]

*droool* Holy man, that looks like one sweet piece of gadget. I want that one and not the black one I have. :cry:

I bought my PSP about two weeks ago and I'm getting pretty bored of it already. I rented Need For Speed and then got tired of it after 5 days. There's no games that I'm interested in right now (maybe down the road) but other than that I think it was a mistake that I bought it....

I bought my PSP about two weeks ago and I'm getting pretty bored of it already. I rented Need For Speed and then got tired of it after 5 days. There's no games that I'm interested in right now (maybe down the road) but other than that I think it was a mistake that I bought it....

586454854[/snapback]

That is the one thing stopping me rushing into Argos on Thursday (After my Driving Lesson :alien: ) and getting the good old piece of plastic with a magentic strip of death out. I got a Nintendo DS and I didn't like it, sold it for a loss about 3 weeks later.

Although it is sooooo tempting to buy a PSP! Could keep me entertained on the bus until I get mugged I guess :D

it depends on what your needs are. don't expect this to revolutionize gaming. but it definitely keeps me busy. but i like a lot of the games....

• 1 year later...

SCRATCH_PSP.jpg

I suggest people buy screen proctectors or a decent case for their PSP. Now do you understand why clamshell design rules. :blink:

It's terrible! Try this, just cost several dollars.

Edited by Samuel78

Meh tbh Im sick of my PSP thus the sig. For the asking rpice of ?200 your probs best saving that bit more and getting a laptop but its really your own pref and gaming need.