Wow, Apple Tablet PC

Ah I see. I took it in a different sense.  :laugh:

I guess the answer would then be because he had an iBook already? :p

585086517[/snapback]

now we're on the same page (Y) :p

plus, i think the article says dual usb... so even if he didn't already have one on-hand, it would have been fairly cheap and easy to find.

Hopefully some inspiration there for Apple to develop a tablet PC of their own.. with the right design and resources they could make that thing a heck of a lot thinner and more practical.. and i'd say it has potential :)

Hopefully some inspiration there for Apple to develop a tablet PC of their own.. with the right design and resources they could make that thing a heck of a lot thinner and more practical.. and i'd say it has potential :)

585088004[/snapback]

That would be interesting. :)

only problem i see (and probably already pointed out) that theres no build in ink support built into the os since apple doesnt make tablet macs.

585090475[/snapback]

no... apple has ink... even though apple doesn't make tablets, they still support the wacom tablets.

Link still does not work for me:( I really wanna see it!! can someone host the image of it on neowin for me? lol

585090855[/snapback]

You're not really missing much. It's the concept that's interesting. The pictures are far from exciting. It just looks like a fat iBook. :laugh: