97 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Do You Download?

• 0-20GB
    • 20-40GB
    • 40-60GB
    • 60-80GB
    • 80-100GB
    • 100GB+

I'm on Optus@Home cable internet. They capped the download usage 18-20 gig a month, so my usage around there accordingly.

You have all been reported to the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for piracy. Enjoy the rest of your day.

NOT! ;););)

i d/l about 10 gb/month

Only manage to download a max of 8-10GB per month on crappy 56k left on 24/7 on edonkey, and a bit on AudioGalaxy.

Once I get a 1mbps cable connection I'll probably start doing 200GB a month lol

they can't do anything if they can i'll give them my addy they won't do a DAMN THING!!! HAHAHAHA you may be able to stop me but you can't stop us all MUHAHAHAHA

I average about 1-2 gigs per day so around 40 gigs a month..

One question,

anyone know of that program that logs your downloads and uploads for a given month? If you do, could you post a link?

Thanks

BB

Originally posted by Big Booger

I average about 1-2 gigs per day so around 40 gigs a month..

One question,

anyone know of that program that logs your downloads and uploads for a given month? If you do, could you post a link?

Thanks

BB

DU Meter

www.dumeter.com

kept it since I first used it and has become a part of my essential software collection to be installed after a fresh OS install! Logs by the second/minute, daily, weekly, and monthly, can't live without it!

My ISP has it capped at 10 GB per month total (upload limit included). So I'm usually around 9.8 GB a month, closely watching my upload and download meter.