• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

god?

do you believe in god?  

754 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nelsinho    3

every morning when sun arrives and illumine my face I believe in God, when I'm depressed simply I pray to God and it attend me, all night I look to sky and thank to God so much beatiful is universe, when I catch one baby on my arm and it smile for me I believe in God, when my canary sing every morning I believe in God;

definately God is my friend, but I haven't religion and I don't need ones too :)

vincent    154
totally off topic but what the feck is "ph3412t3h13" supposed to say and how to pronounce?

585093612[/snapback]

not only that, but why does he make dumb threads :rolleyes:

costanza007    0

I believe in God.

p.s. He is real whether you believe in Him or not.

chavo    1

No there is a point to threads like this. They let you see the intelligence level of those who are involved. This helps you make informed decisions in the future.

For example now we know not to expect much from ph3412t3h13, we can safely overlook any posts from him from now on.

You can learn something from everyone you meet in life. Don't ever forget this and you will continue to learn and grow.

gdodson    24

For all those people saying that no and atheist are the same thing, no they're not. The question is, "Do you believe in god?", not do you believe in "a" god. Those saying no could be buddhist or islamic. They don't believe in God, but rather "a god". Not the same thing.

BTW, stop ripping this guy. That's just pointless and displaying your insecurity. Let the mods delete it if they dislike it.

dreamz    4
For all those people saying that no and atheist are the same thing, no they're not. The question is, "Do you believe in god?", not do you believe in "a" god. Those saying no could be buddhist or islamic. They don't believe in God, but rather "a god". Not the same thing.

BTW, stop ripping this guy. That's just pointless and displaying your insecurity. Let the mods delete it if they dislike it.

585094513[/snapback]

well, buddhists don't believe in "a god" either. ;)

no, i don't believe in "God" or "a god" or "gods" or "divinities" or "spirits" or "thingamajigs."

these are my philosophical beliefs.

vincent    154

p.s. He is real whether you believe in Him or not.

585094479[/snapback]

proof? physical proof btw :) ill get my bag of popcorn and lawnchair ready kthxbye :fun:

vincent    154

For example now we know not to expect much from ph3412t3h13, we can safely overlook any posts from him from now on.

585094497[/snapback]

:yes:

dreamz    4
proof?  physical proof btw :) ill get my bag of popcorn and lawnchair ready kthxbye :fun:

585094542[/snapback]

lol you'll be waiting forever. if there were real, testable, definitive proof:

1. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

2. it wouldn't be "faith."

3. we couldn't rationally "choose" to believe.

4. "god" would lose supremacy (insofar as his divinity extends from the polarity of human inferiority that necessitates a faithful leap).

/me pulls up a chair and snags some popcorn from ripgut.

costanza007    0

Nevermind, you got me. The universe BANGed into existence instead.

vincent    154
lol you'll be waiting forever.  if there were real, testable, definitive proof:

1. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

2. it wouldn't be "faith."

3. we couldn't rationally "choose" to believe.

4. "god" would lose supremacy (insofar as his divinity extends from the polarity of human inferiority that necessitates a faithful leap).

/me pulls up a chair and snags some popcorn from ripgut.

585094570[/snapback]

Hey! get your own bag :p

altezza    0

Yes I believe in God.

Derelikt    0

Nope I don't believe... there's no proof :/

Chamook    0

I'm a Christian, I believe

black.ops    0

I don't really believe in religion, I think it more as a way to seperate people.

But for some reason, I still believe there is something out there that created us and brought us to this point, since it seems logically impossible for us to create the many things we did, including ourselves.

:alien:

Post-It Note    0

I believe that we just popped into this world, with full "memories", 5 minute ago.

Ok fine I don't believe in any god.

CAH    0

God is there -- IT told me so :happy:

anthony    0

First of all your friggin' answers don't make sense. No and Atheist are the same thing, and what does being an anarchist have to do with religion?

theyarecomingforyou    10,425

Glad to see all the conclusive proof in this thread that a God exists. :rolleyes:

Still, it's amusing to see these threads popup every now and again. People argue, no-one changes their view point, everyone goes back to what they were doing beforehand. :happy:

ph3412t3h13    0

OH GOD STOP WITH THE ANARCHISM I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT (here it comes more comments)

585091976[/snapback]

stop with the pointless threads :rolleyes:

585092734[/snapback]

dude do u just like saying the same things over and over in my threads?

every morning when sun arrives and illumine my face I believe in God, when I'm depressed simply I pray to God and it attend me, all night I look to sky and thank to God so much beatiful is universe, when I catch one baby on my arm and it smile for me I believe in God, when my canary sing every morning I believe in God;

u should write a book or become a priest when u talk like that

585094450[/snapback]

not only that, but why does he make dumb threads :rolleyes:

585094468[/snapback]

No there is a point to threads like this. They let you see the intelligence level of those who are involved. This helps you make informed decisions in the future.

You can learn something from everyone you meet in life. Don't ever forget this and you will continue to learn and grow.

585094497[/snapback]

exactly, thats what i say every single time ripgut or wahtever starts complaining: if u dont like my threads just ignore them idiots

Glad to see all the conclusive proof in this thread that a God exists. :rolleyes:

Still, it's amusing to see these threads popup every now and again. People argue, no-one changes their view point, everyone goes back to what they were doing beforehand. :happy:

585095457[/snapback]

this isnt supposed to change anybodies minds, it just to see how people stand on it

SO WTF IS THE POINT OF A POLL ASKING HOW MANY START MENU ICONS U HAVE?????????

caerma    6

Yes.

tuckeratlarge    144

you still didnt answer my question ph3412t3h13

By the way - nice Avatar

costanza007    0
Nope I don't believe... there's no proof :/

585095185[/snapback]

People have ideas and thoughts, and there is no proof of those... so they must not exist.

gigapixels    99
People have ideas and thoughts, and there is no proof of those... so they must not exist.

585112272[/snapback]

Nah, he's simply saying there isn't enough proof for him to believe in such a thing.

Sorry, but it doesn't seem possible to me either. Unless you give me tangible evidence (DON'T say the Bible is proof. It isn't) then I won't believe it.

Oh, and BTW, there's scientific evidence of how the brain works and thinks. So don't think you made any sort of valid argument...

Emile    1

I believe in God. There's lots of proof of an intelligent creator all around us...just open your eyes and look. :)