.Net Alerts

I registered for .Net alerts middle of last week,(Ebay & Traffic), i was receiving messages up to about Saturday i believe, but haven't received anything from then on.... Did they pause .net alerts until the 25th? When is the last time you got a .Net alert?

Might have halted it til the 25th who knows...Did you get the Windows Messenger 4.5 and see if it works on there? Oh and maybe there just havent been any alerts for you since saturday?

Anyways what is traffic for?

but still no alerts.....I am in Boston and there are at least a half dozen traffic alerts a day in my area...They were pretty good for the first few days, now they dissapeared.

ok now i know what you meant by traffic...hmmm go to the page where you signed up for the alerts and see if there halting til the 25th...Oh try this in the Windows Messenger (I have messenger plus! so might be different) click plus! or something on that row and look for .Net Service Status...should tell you the status or .net Alerts not too sure thought since I'm not signed up for any alerts but might still work