Someone please make a Logo for my Buisness

Question

Hey guys would someone be kind enough to make me a logo for my computer buisness, we sell high-performence custom PC's (it is going to be similar to Alienware and other such buisnesses but without there ugly prices) and the name of the buisness is G-Force Systems. For the logo I was thinking something like a super cool looking G or something similar, thats the only idea i got. So yeh someone please be kind enough to make me one.

Reason I am asking is because I suck a Photoshop and whatever other programs. I dont really have anything to offer like cash or anything but when we are big I will supply you with a free computer :woot:

Are you still looking for a design? If so, I'll give it a shot...

585133070[/snapback]

If you like please do one also, thanks :)

atm I am likeing danellis the most as it would be most suited to go on our cases.

Thanks guys :)

If you like please do one also, thanks :)

atm I am likeing danellis the most as it would be most suited to go on our cases.

Thanks guys :)

585133158[/snapback]

hehe danellis is my brother so i'm going to have to beat his design ;)

How about this:

ArtOf_War_G-Force_Systems-trial.jpg

concept is you put this on a stainless steel plate with the logo engraved or something like that, plz let me know if this is (or isn't) what you're looking for

Thanks you guys wow NEOWIN ROCKS :woot: I really like [jon]'s one atm though so that is most likely the winer, however Vector? yours is also beautiful, is it possible for me too see a few different styles of that maybe like more focused only on a 'G'.

Thanks guy:D:D

Thanks you guys wow NEOWIN ROCKS :woot: I really like [jon]'s one atm though so that is most likely the winer, however Vector? yours is also beautiful, is it possible for me too see a few different styles of that maybe like more focused only on a 'G'.

585133468[/snapback]

No proble;);)

Speak on msn later, bud

585133468[/snapback]

what about mine?:ninja:a: