suprnova.org thread

I'm going to miss Suprnova. I know the other sites, but it seemed like suprnova had it set up all right.

And as for saying "it's still illegal even if it helps," yeah, it is. But the weight of importance you put on laws is in your own head. Where would you rank piracy at, in relation to other crimes? I know this isn't a piracy debate thread, but you have to understand that it's all your perception of how bad software piracy actually is, and not actual fact from the "moral" viewpoint.

Yeah yeah....a lotta people say that but who actually does....

585129045[/snapback]

actually i read somewhere of a company asking a cracking group to crack and release one of their software because it wasn't getting enough publicity.

**** YOU MPAA

seriously though there are plenty of other sites like it , just sad to see it gone cos, for me at least, it started the torrent thing

Edited by NyaR

i remember where i was the day sharereactor was shutdown.. and now this.. is nothing sacred??

heh.. ahh well.. new one pops up every week. next one'll be better and faster.. thanks, government, for forcing natural selection onto the warez industry. survival of the fittest.

**** YOU RIAA SUCK MY DICK

seriously though there are plenty of other sites like it , just sad to see it gone cos, for me at least, it started the torrent thing

585129157[/snapback]

it was the MPAA this time. but now we can all start saying **** the xxAA for RI or MP AA

Where? In front of your computer? haha

585129182[/snapback]

hehee, well, i was going for the allusion to when people talk about where they were when kennedy was assassinated.. but, yeah, i guess i really was in front og the computer :D .

well suprnova had more than its 15 minutes, its definately a major wakeup call, weve been so used to having these sites around that we thought they were above the law

i wonder what the next p2p evolution will be...

well suprnova had more than its 15 minutes, its definately a major wakeup call, weve been so used to having these sites around that we thought they were above the law

i wonder what the next p2p evolution will be...

585129220[/snapback]

eXeem which suprnova is working on.

Samoa: there were threads popping up every minute about it so I created a definitive :p

eXeem which suprnova is working on.

Samoa: there were threads popping up every minute about it so I created a definitive :p

585129224[/snapback]

yeah? but they will stop after a bit. there is no need for a definitive thread. Do you really need that much attention?

yep exeem, decentralized bittorrent

Exeem

Bit Torrent, Decentralized

The future of many Bit Torrent sites isn't hard to predict, their centralized trackers soon to be targets of the entertainment industry. To head off this effort, p2p site Slyck reports Suprnova is working on Exeem, a new service that aims to decentralize Bit Torrent to some degree. While the details are sketchy at best, Slyck says the program will "marry the best features of a decentralized network, the easy searchability of an indexing server" and Bit Torrent.