Possible UFO Photos!?

This possible UFO was caught on the Mount St. Helens Webcam on the afternoon of October 20, 2004. It was sighted just above the new lava dome in the crater, just minutes after the prevalent steam plumes suddenly stopped. This happened at approximately 1:30 PM as stated on the webcam photo. My theory is that the UFO entered the crater, and perhaps the mountain itself and did something to halt the eruption of steam. Before this object appeared, the steam plume was building in height and size. The image is updated every 5 minutes with a 5 minute delay, so a lot could have happened between images, and there is no way to know whether the UFO is entering or leaving the location in the image. The image was not modified or enhanced except for resizing, and creating an enlarged insert of the crater with color saturation boosted, and sharpness enhanced. The "UFO" was not added by me, but was on the photo captured to disk by the webcam.

post-81468-1103764502.jpg

While my son was visiting from Canada in March 2004, he convinced me to go to the local graveyard and using his video camera he wanted to show me some orbs. Well, I decided to use my Digital Camera (Olympus C4000) and take random photos. It wasn't until I returned home and downloaded the pictures that this one showed up. The photos taken right before and right after in a similar area did not display this black vortex shape.

post-81468-1103764645.jpg

man, thats absolutely atrocious, that looks like somebody made it in paint. pitiful, on an unrelated note check out this pic i found of ufos, looks legit

585150447[/snapback]

LMAO!!! :rofl: :laugh:

This possible UFO was caught on the Mount St. Helens Webcam on the afternoon of October 20, 2004. It was sighted just above the new lava dome in the crater ...

585150258[/snapback]

Oh dear, my mom & dad got lost again. :huh:

man, thats absolutely atrocious, that looks like somebody made it in paint. pitiful, on an unrelated note check out this pic i found of ufos, looks legit

585150447[/snapback]

Hahaha, rofl =) That's without doubt the best post I've ever seen =)

585150447[/snapback]

You almost had me fooled :D

oh man, i made a funny!

585227658[/snapback]

hahahaha now i have seen it all

the first one is comical but is meant to be genuine yer? LMFAO

Emptys picture is real isnt it? :rofl: