Commandos II

I've got commandos 2, its pretty dam good :)

Yeah the install is huge, and takes a heck of a long time!

Also, i've tried to *back it up* using clonecd, and failed, (safedisc2), that may well have been me not using the correct options though.

It worked, but needed a nocd crack. Hmm.

Given its a new popular game, therefor its resell value is high, you cant go too far wrong really :)

Jon

you should be able to find it around..if you backup the cd's to just .iso files you can use daemon tools to mount the images and install without a problem..then just use a cracked .exe

happy gaming :)

Well when safedisc2 doesnt copy, you still have the data on cd, just not the scambled sectors safedisc wants.

So you just install as usual, and then use a cracked exe.

No need to mess around with iso images, unless u got no cdrs.

Jon

Ok, I just got the game, and gamespot was right, these are the hardest tutorial missions ever!!

It took me about an hour to play the first one, with about 35 reloads (one wrong click and you are dead).

The second mission I can't even begin to attempt. As soon as I move, 4 guys run and kill me. HELP!

kintamanate: yes it's 3 cds and it took me long to install those. I thought Diablo 2 LOD was the biggest hard disk eater. But now Commandos 2 beat it :D

Mith -

plz dont be tellin ppl how to get or run warez, i know u didnt directly tell ppl where to go - but daemon tools is DEFINITELY a warez-aiding app....