• School
    • Instant Messangers
    • Chat Rooms
    • Neowin
    • Typing Software
    • I Type With 2 Fingers...
    • I Don't Now How To Type Properly
    • Other: _________

I suppose school is the best answer. I went into my programming class in 10th grade and realized that I could not type properly still, and made it a goal that by the end of the year I would be able to type properly and faster. Well, here I am about 4 years later and I type properly and over 100 WPM. Oh, and yeah, I could type properly by the end of the year as well, so I did meet the goal, although I couldn't type anywhere near as fast as I can now back then ;)

started out with one finger looking at the keyboard

but for school i had to keep on typing my name over and over agian and soon i got fluent with those exact same keys and almost 3/4 of the time i can type without looking at the keyboard but then if i dont look at the key board it looks like this: my mother was a possum who gface bitrh to a weallse and then gavce the wealie aposeum

i took a typing class in college, struggled to get to like 30wpm, and lost it when i didn't touch a keyboard for another 18mos or so. i really learned on the job in 1984 when i started using a word processor to document engineering stuff. i know the keyboard but can't touch type and i type faster out of my head than while copying something. i do about 20wpm on a good day :D.