Will the year 2005 be better or worse than the year 2004?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will the year 2005 be better or worse than the year 2004?

• Better
    • Worse
    • About the same

Claiming that someone "sucks" at what they do is not a small statement. Any f*cktard can say "Bush sucks!". Either back it up or don't say anything at all and save it for the proper place and time. I'm not asking for much, certainly not 10 pages. Is 1 or 2 supporting sentences too much to ask for? And saying you don't care about what people think about you is bull s*it. If you really didn't care you wouldn't need to mention it all much less make a 3 paragraph post, no?

At this time, I say this needs to be dropped. Its getting too offtopic.

585213034[/snapback]

What does my replying to YOUR post have to do with what people think of me? This is about you replying to my post, not about whoever sees it. :blink: I never said Bush sucks, I simple expressed that I didn't like him. I DON'T care what people think of me, go ahead, say I'm a jackass, that's just another person out of every person on earth (Not saying everyone else likes me of course), including some in space (:p). Do you really think I care about your feeling about me (Whoa, that sounds..nevermind)?

*Sob* Metal_Urbain doesn't like me. I'm a total failure. :cry:

I'm a total failure. :cry:

585213057[/snapback]

Your idiocy should've clued you in on that. Are we suffering from dyslexia Icarus? Do we (namely you) need to get hooked on phonics? Did I not request that it be dropped...?

Getting back on topic...

I'm not too excited about the Beta release of LH, looking forward to some updates on a few Linux distros. I don't want to feed the greed machine that is Microsoft, they've disappointed me thusfar. All the security updates in XP tisk tisk, they're not taking care of business at Redmond.

That was sarcasm, buddy. And if you'd thoroughally read my posts, you'd notice I suggested that you drop it too, and that was also before you asked me to do so. :p

Way to be original. Yes, I'm a stupid 5 year old, illiterate, dyslexic, arrogant, brown-nosed little snot. Thank you.

Anonymous tip: ^ Sarcasm

Yes, I'm a stupid 5 year old, illiterate, dyslexic, arrogant, brown-nosed little snot. Thank you.

585213127[/snapback]

Good for you buddy, good for you. I'll try not be judgemental about it in the future.

***Drops***