Do you drink alcohol?

Do you drink alcohol?  

675 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink alcohol?

• Always
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Hate

Now that I'm legal, I'll have a beer every now and then. Usuaully, I'll run to 7-11, grab a few Budweisers and some pretzels and just relax. I never get drunk, though. Not my style.

that's why i hate it, it will make you drunk, you'll feel sick & and your mental process will stop sometimes which can cause you to make bad things!

585171328[/snapback]

No, only you can make yourself drunk. I drink maybe twice a month, at most, and it's only 2 or 3 beers, nothing more. Look, I'm a very firm believer in not getting drunk and such, but having one or two beers, when you're legal, isn't bad, at all.

that's why i hate it, it will make you drunk, you'll feel sick & and your mental process will stop sometimes which can cause you to make bad things!

585171328[/snapback]

from my experiences, i've never gotten drunk enough to be sick..just drunk enough to be relaxed and have a good time...i still remember everything i've done while drunk :p (yes, i have been drunk)

i think being drunk is great because you have fun at the time and when you see the people you were drinking with they will tell you tales of the things you have done or said... i once said in a very trendy winebar very loudly 'i am a very orgasmic person'!! that is one i will never be allowed to forget but still it is funny :)

i have been ill twice and i swear the first time was not the alcohol but the taste of this chinese liquer...

All i can say is its a very different attitude in the UK (generally). We can drink at 18 (you can get into most pubs at 16-17 if your lucky) so people tend to love their drink.

I bartend and so am used to drunk people, but generally being drunk its not a bad thing at all. People are generally friendly, and out for a good time. Bad decisions are normaly fun at the time and it certainly gives you a few stories to tell.

I serve a lot of people that don't drink, and they seem to be having a lot of fun, but i don't think its wise to demonise something like alcohol, when it can provide a lot of enjoyment for many when used responsibly.

Its your own self control that causes the problem, not the alcohol

And if you do loose your self control, why not have a little fun doing it.

not really sure why i'm posting, but hey, ain't boxing day fun :)

//rant over

i drink...party it up, all i have to say its dont knock it till youve tried it...its a great way to relax on the weekends from classes and let lose and have a good time...as long as its done responsably ( aka not driving or going to places were everyones not drunk ) i dont find it to be a bad thing

hey,

I don't, i just hate it!

585171306[/snapback]

wait until you grow into your man hood, and you'll find an appreshiation for it.

but you need to wait until after puberty. And yes i do drink. im legally allowed to, but i dont that often. High blood pressure