Do you drink alcohol?

Do you drink alcohol?  

675 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink alcohol?

• Always
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Hate

Nope. Never touched that stuff. And I'll never touch it. Not even at good parties. I'd rather have a glass of milk or water, or maybe even grape juice. :yes:

Yup! I drink - basically every saturday..

had some absinth, tequila, cognac, vodka and beer yesterday! I was like :wacko: , luckily I remember the whole thing - didn't do anything stupid.. :happy:

No, I don't drink for the simple reason that I don't like the taste of alcohol. I try new and different drinks occasionally, but I still have yet to find a drink that I'll finish so I don't drink, I just taste.

I had a couple Conona's with my Taco's the other night. That's the only drink I've had in months. Not making a point I just haven't had time or bothered with it. When I go to a club I'm there for the music so I rarely drink (I'll only really drink if someone buys me a drink) because I have to pay attention to what's going on (especially if I'm spinning).

Haven't been smashed since like...April at a frat party.

I do drink alcohol but definitely not to get drunk or anything... which thinking about it is all it's for. Not really any point in drinking it if you're not planning on enjoying it's effects. :s You know?

I drink! Usually on a friday night with my friends, sometimes a saturday night, and sometimes neither - depends if im driving or not! :)

I went to my work christmas party a couple of weeks ago and got very drunk, I dont remember ANY of it, but apparently did some very stupid things!! All good fun though :)

I have, at most, one or tow beers every month (not including wine, which I drink about the same amount). I don't drink to get drunk or feel relaxed. I drink because I like the taste of what I drink ... Amber Bock anyone? :beer:

I hate the taste of beer. I think its quite possibly one of the most vile tastes created by man, but thats just me ;). I do however got a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream and Bacardi 151 Rum in the cabinet. Along with Captain Morgans, Chocolate liqour and Smirnoff Vodka. Hard liqour is the way to go.. Im a little girl when it comes to drinking :blush:

If it isnt made inside of a pinapple and it doesnt have a straw and a little umbrella, count me out. :laugh: