.Hack// Series

No it's a single player offline game that simulates a story that looks online.

585173272[/snapback]

All of them??? Not even a single part of 'em is online?!?!?? :crazy:

no my son.....read the sites and the whatnot on the back of the game box

also do all 4 still add up to 200 dollars?

585178853[/snapback]

Shouldn't.. Seen them here in Canada for 29.99 for Part 1 and 39.99 for parts 2-4. so they should be cheaper in the US.. :D

lol that games apparnetly very good

my friend got it when it was all new and it costed him over 200

i think theres more parts in the making to

585178884[/snapback]

Dunno if theres more parts comming.. Never played the whole series yet.. :cry: I am hoping they expand it tho..

no my son.....read the sites and the whatnot on the back of the game box

also do all 4 still add up to 200 dollars?

585178853[/snapback]

Doubt it, buy 'em online and you'll see.

I bought part one and remember forcing myself to stomach it for a good twenty hours.

Couldn't put up with any more than that. And no, none of the installments are online.

• 3 weeks later...
In the sales here in the UK hack 1+2 are ?9.99 each!

do i buy?

RJ

585246719[/snapback]

Looks like a pretty neat game to me, not such a BIG thing tho....

the games are great. VERY hard at times right after beig pretty easy...

Sometimes it can be very hard to find the viruses you need (damn F virus), but great games, well worth it IMHO

I bought part one and remember forcing myself to stomach it for a good twenty hours.

Couldn't put up with any more than that. And no, none of the installments are online.

585247667[/snapback]

I'm really into console RPGs, but I had the same experience as you ragn4rokk 2.0.

Bought the first part, watched the anime (love anime) on the DVD (which was boring ****e), then played the game. The dungeons are so boring, the combatsystem is lousy and the environment is dull and repetitive, just like the 1000s of dungeon-crawls you have to perform. It's been collecting dust for quite some time now and I'll trade it in for some other game soon.

Can't wait for Suikoden IV though! Damn me for living in Sweden and not being able to afford a chipped PS2. Why do they release Suikoden IV here but not Suikoden III?

Bought the first part, watched the anime (love anime) on the DVD (which was boring ****e), then played the game. The dungeons are so boring, the combatsystem is lousy and the environment is dull and repetitive, just like the 1000s of dungeon-crawls you have to perform. It's been collecting dust for quite some time now and I'll trade it in for some other game soon.

585352854[/snapback]

Exactly! The game is the very definition of repetition and monotony! You can go through a 20 floor dungeon- every floor being identical- and then end up dying because there's no way to block, suppress, or cure a certain ailment an enemy might try inflicting on you (i.e. confusion). The whole game was garbage.