New lurker member

Hello!

I am Ryan. I am from Northeast Ohio, USA and I'm 24 years old. I have over 7 years experience with computers and have used just about every "flavor" of Windows except Longhorn. I have many interests: computers and technology of course, and other electronics. All that I know I have mostly taught myself or learned from trial and error. I also enjoy the basics such as movies, music, television, hanging out with friends and having a good time and of course girls. I'm pretty much an average guy, all though I do tend to get misunderstood a lot due to my personality and sense of humor, so people have to take the time to get to know me. I can't stress that enough. But for the most part I am a good guy who likes to help other people and is dependable, reliable and trustworthy. I hope I can be welcome here all though I will be mostly lurking.

:shifty: :ninja:

I've all ready been friends with a lot of you even though I'm not active. I've been around here longer than I look. It's good to see that some of the old crew and members are still hanging around here. I'm very proud of Neowin and its members and staff. Our growth here is impressive during the last few years. I'm actually one of the lucky ones who can remember Neowin's beginnings. We've changed so much here. I'm happy to still be a part of the community here. Keep up the good work everyone. This is one of the few (online) places I can call home.

Today is also my two year anniversary for when I first discovered Neowin.

:) :D :cool: :happy:

ryan8js.jpg

Edited by Trunten