New lurker member

Thanks guys. Good to see some of you havn't changed. It's good to be back and I am lucky to still be here. We've had a new Neowin, there's a new me, and we'll be having a new year. What better timing for my return. :p

Thanks guys. Good to see some of you havn't changed. It's good to be back and I am lucky to still be here. We've had a new Neowin, there's a new me, and we'll be having a new year. What better timing for my return. :p

585192702[/snapback]

Just keep yourself out of trouble this time. I seem to remember a problem with a certain photoshopped pic that caused you a lot of problems for many months :p

Just keep yourself out of trouble this time. I seem to remember a problem with a certain photoshopped pic that caused you a lot of problems for many months :p

585194003[/snapback]

Wow I'm surprised some people's memories are that good. :laugh: Well if you remember I wasn't at fault for doing that, some other member decided to turn it into a big deal and startup problems. :rofl:

Whatever trouble I was in in the past wasn't entirely my fault though, just misunderstandings. :yes: I never deliberately went around looking for trouble causing problems intentionally on purpose. :rolleyes: But that's all in the past. ;) Mistakes made, lessons learned, moving on.... :happy: