Sept. 11 Plane Shot Down?

This has a deftinite possibility of becoming extremely interesting.

585187317[/snapback]

Sorry Boffa but I'd like to move this to Area 51.

Armeck can move it back it he thinks RWI is a better fit.

[Thread Moved to Area 51]

Ok, this may sound a little far off, but I think if there was a fighter jet shooting that airline down, it would have been publicized. Think about it, that airline was supposedly going to the white house, and if it had not have crashed, it would have crashed into the white house. Now apparently the president wasn't there, but still. Get what im saying? someone would be a hero for saving the white house.

It would also have meant killing innocent people on the plane..... Instead they made heros out of the passengers with that whole thing about how they could have forced the plane to crash in the middle of nowhere. I guess it worked right anyways ;)

Edited by Rob2687

i dont know if rumsfeld would slip like that... possible of course.. but what if he was nonchalantly admitting the fact that the govt lied about it :ninja: :shifty:

It's not so much the shoot down that would bother me as much as the cover-up.

Given that the hijacking event took place there's not a lot of options left after it happened to stop them from reaching the hijackers objective. There were a couple of other options but it's not really worth debating at this moment.

People, including me, always wondered why their was a lack of an early NORAD response to commandeered aircraft and how weird or incompetent that was, and obviously this would plug that hole in the missing response from that day. I don't know if it's true.

Sorry to Burst your Bubble but what he said was:

the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania.

So the Terrorists hijacked the Plane, then shot it down in the middle of Penslviania?

Sounds like a slipup to me.

Very very interesting... however I don't think that terrorists shoot down the planes they hijacked.

585223007[/snapback]

there was no terrorist that hijaked plane on 9/11

this event is the biggest hoax of all time.

there's so many proofs.

But in his remarks, Rumsfeld referred to the "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shotdown the plane over Pennsylvania."

could have easily been

United States in New York,BROUGHT down the plane over Pennsylvania

i'm confused, so did he meain to say that we shot down the plain and if we wouldn't have it would have hit something else, probobly the white house. so whats the big deal? 9/11 is there and gone... lets move on.

there's so many proofs.

585226877[/snapback]

What the Heck??? :blink:

2,000 + people Die and it's all a Hoax?

Statments like that are exactly why I have a general Distrust for Canadians.

Anybody Stupid enough to Belive, let alone spread such utter bull crap is very very low in my book.

there's so many proofs.

585226877[/snapback]

ok, so if it wasn't terrorists then who flew the plains into the towers..... or did 2 planes of pilots go postal on the same day.

What the Heck??? :blink:

2,000 + people Die and it's all a Hoax?

Statments like that are exactly why I have a general Distrust for Canadians.

Anybody Stupid enough to Belive, let alone spread such utter bull crap is very very low in my book.

585227115[/snapback]

have you ever researched or studied any of the facts behind what the government tells you? many of them are ridiculous and false. they are betting on people like you beleving everything they have to say b/c they are the mighty, all knowing (all-seeing) govt. dont just post blindly about what people have to say b/c you have not done any research into this. once you have thoroughly studied it, report back and try to deny stuff. try to prove us wrong.

have you ever researched or studied any of the facts behind what the government tells you?  many of them are ridiculous and false.  they are betting on people like you beleving everything they have to say b/c they are the mighty, all knowing (all-seeing) govt.  dont just post blindly about what people have to say b/c you have not done any research into this.  once you have thoroughly studied it, report back and try to deny stuff.  try to prove us wrong.

I'm not talking about what the government tells me.

I'm talking about what I watched Live on TV, Three count 'em three Highjacked planes slammed into the WTC and the Pentagon, I watched the Towers fall and your telling me it didn't happen? I watched the pentagon Collapse. Trust me Bud. It was Terrorists.

yeah, sure we all saw them... im not saying they didnt hit the towers or the pentagon... but did you SEE the hijackers on the plane, or SEE them get on the plane... how do we know they were ever on there?

how can you say FOR SURE that "it was Terrorists"??

yeah, sure we all saw them... im not saying they didnt hit the towers or the pentagon... but did you SEE the hijackers on the plane, or SEE them get on the plane... how do we know they were ever on there?

how can you say FOR SURE that "it was Terrorists"??

585230929[/snapback]

And your evidence to that says otherwise is what exactly?

It is customary for the one making the off the wall claims to provide at least a shred of evidence.