Subject: Worm Klez.E immunity

This mail just come to me:

---------------------------------------------------

Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by corrupting your files.

Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common AV software can't detect or clean it.

We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.

You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into your PC.

NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV monitor maybe cry when you run it.

If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.

If you have any question,please mail to me.

---------------------------------------------------

You have to be really fool to run this tool, and then ignore the AV warning :p :D :p :D

klez is funny... I had a guy bring back a computer i worked on the other day. before i returned it to him, i ran norton antivirus. it found klez. it removed klez.

well, guy came back today complaining he couldn't open some files. I explained to him that since he got the virus before the 6th of this month, and had it on that day, he was pretty much ****ed. (go read up on what klez does if you don't know)

like i said, I laugh at these idiots for downloading this ****. he got what he deserved. ****ing morons downloading viruses everyday.

JUST BECAUSE THE SENDER IS A FRIEND OF YOURS DOESN"T MEAN THE FILE IS SAFE!!!

morons... i like viruses like these though. ones that destroy the infected user's documents... makes them learn the lesson the hard way (since they apparently didn't listen to me or their companies tech director)

I also received that email in my Hotmail. But I quickly deleted it because I know the email content is all about lies. The tool is fake and dangerous. I don't dare to open it. Damn that creator!

Originally posted by ToastGodSupreme

morons... i like viruses like these though. ones that destroy the infected user's documents... makes them learn the lesson the hard way (since they apparently didn't listen to me or their companies tech director) [/b]

I love em too, I make good money sorting things out after the $**T hits the fan. The nastier the virus, the longer it takes to clean, and I charge by the hour:)

The best one was a large law firm which had nimda, sircam and a full house of other viruses all at the same time.

Confidential documents were being spewed out to people all over the planet and some idiot who called himself a tech was trying to clean it with an ancient version of mcaffee.

Yep, it serves them right, if they do it properly in the first place and have professionals monitor it they'll be OK, cut corners and try to do it on the cheap and they get what they deserve.

falconcy

I love em too, I make good money sorting things out after the $**T hits the fan

Idiots.

Do you have any idea how many problems they cause for mail server admins and the like?

If you want to respect a virus, respect one written in ASM, with multiple forms of propagation like code red or nimda. Now that takes some skill to write.

It doesn't make it a good thing though..

No matter how 'tight' a sites AV security is (which is HEAVILY dependant on the AV Vendor they choose), their email servers will still be bombared by klez infected mails, causing serious slow down in gateway mail AV processing, which then affects official business mail performance, causing real problems re:deadlines etc.

Idiotic MassMailers like klez are written by morons, cause huge problems for everyone, whether vunerable or not, and should not be respected in the least.