Are you Male or Female? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Male or Female? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

• I'm a Dude
    • I'm a Chick (sorry if you hate the term Chick)
    • Not Sure.
    • Dude, but i wish i was a chick.
    • Chick, but I wish I was a dude.

Sometimes the nick names can go either way, I know, I assume that we are all guys here, but there are girls/women that are addicted to the PC/internet/XP.

Just wondering if we have any girlies here? ;)

I work for a Technology magnet program at a high school. The guys outnumber the girls 16 to 1.

Thats sad, cause we need to teach them how cool computers are, so we don't get bitch slapped everytime we would rather post on Neowin instead of "cuddle time".

hey Quaked, watch out they are a lot of crazzy and dangerous Neowinians out there! (***Hint*** stay away from moderators, they have the power..lol) just kidding...

Anyway, i think that there should be more Geeks girls ;)

I think the whole word "GEEK" is why most people (girls) stay away from computers as they do not want to be classified as one. And thats an annoying sterotype for people who enjoy working and being around computers (like me), and I know I dont like being called a geek, haha :D

P.S. /me is a dude :p

I love being a "geek"; that "geek" status in high school because I sat around and used computers instead of partying got me a sweet as "geek" job and a "geek" Lexus and all those other dumbasses who didn't want to be a "geek" got a sh*tty job working at the mall, driving a nova :)

Hmm...over 12% of voters are dudes that want to be chicks :D

...I don't know whether to laugh or :ermm:

I was going to ask this question soon, seeing as there are almost 2000 members, I figured at least one had to be a girl. :)

A dude here...... But I dig geek chicks.... the naked ones at webcams..... Hee heee heee heeee.... Just joking!!!!

:cool:

So I moved closer to get a better look at QuaKeD the Geek Chick and ended up knocking my monitor off the desk..... Well almost.....

Maybe if I bring the resolution down to 640x480 I may just see her better....

Damn......:D

id go for the term chick before i called myself a geek girl anyday. 23 been using comps since I was 7. My bf is on one side of the room on his g4 cube while I'm over here in XP land. one day ill convert him, yes indeed.

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

id go for the term chick before i called myself a geek girl anyday. 23 been using comps since I was 7. My bf is on one side of the room on his g4 cube while I'm over here in XP land. one day ill convert him, yes indeed.

I dont know how you could love a Mac user.

Originally posted by Ross D

HOLY S**T A FEMALE GEEK!!!

move to scotland NOW! :D

Your damn right about falkirk being the most boring place on earth. move to edinburgh :p

Originally posted by YahoKa

I dont know how you could love a Mac user.

When I first met him he was hiding his obsession with Macs, it just came out a couple of months ago when apple announced that they were retiring the cube. "I'm just buying it because its going to be a collectors item" yeah right. Good thing about it is that now I dont have to worry about hearing "why the hell do you have so many things in the startup" whenever he turned on the comp cos he sticks to the mac

Originally posted by Goku

umm, QuaKeD, is this Crater Lake?? nice pic btw

It's the Perito Moreno glacier... that is Argentinian Lake (Lago Argentino). It's on the south of Argentina. It was COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD :D