Rose Bowl

Is it me, or did a Michigan player get his hand on the ball? The announcers never said anything about it, nor did the Sportscenter anchors, but it definitely looked like the ball's path was altered. It just barely snuck over the goalpost. Tough break Michigan.

Is it me, or did a Michigan player get his hand on the ball?  The announcers never said anything about it, nor did the Sportscenter anchors, but it definitely looked like the ball's path was altered.  It just barely snuck over the goalpost.  Tough break Michigan.

585216233[/snapback]

i think it was tipped too. i forget who, but you see someone go up on the left-middle side, with both hands up. it wasn't him, but a split second before that, there's someone in front of him, from the left side, that got a hand up. if that kick was from 1yd farther out, it misses.... :( :cry: :cry:

i just sat there for like a half hour, stunned. it was our game to win. if we just held them to a field goal, instead of those TDs, or if we had a punched in a TD, it woulda been game over...bah it's gonna be another painful 8 months...

My apologies. Once in a lifetime then!!

How many times have they been ranked in the top 5 at some point of the season, only to blow that in the big game against Ohio State or whatever bowl game they get to?

585213812[/snapback]

And how many times has Texas done that to Oklahoma or some other stupid game?

i think it was tipped too.  i forget who, but you see someone go up on the left-middle side, with both hands up.  it wasn't him, but a split second before that, there's someone in front of him, from the left side, that got a hand up.  if that kick was from 1yd farther out, it misses.... :( :cry:  :cry:

i just sat there for like a half hour, stunned.  it was our game to win.  if we just held them to a field goal, instead of those TDs, or if we had a punched in a TD, it woulda been game over...bah it's gonna be another painful 8 months...

585216730[/snapback]

Yea, I also think it was tipped.. I was thinking yea.. they missed, it was tipped, couldn't believe it went in anyway. Hard game! I feel your pain BroChaos.. you see I was born in Michigan. :D Mom when to that University. So, even if I'm newer to College, I was pulling for them.

The Vince Young Heisman campaign officially started as that ball went throught he uprights. Im so happy we have him here in Austin for another 2 years. :happy:

The Vince Young Heisman campaign officially started as that ball went throught he uprights. Im so happy we have him here in Austin for another 2 years. :happy:

585219484[/snapback]

He's only a Sophomore?!?

Good Lord, he is miles ahead of Chris Leak :no:

chris leak vs. brock berlin, the battle of who wants to suck the most. it amazes me that big schools like that have such horrible qbs...

585219484[/snapback]

Watch Ted Ginn Jr. from Ohio State before you say anything about Heisman.

Gotta give the Horns credit for the FG as time expired.........but come on......the BEST play of New Year's Day was the 56 yard TD pass from Drew Tate to Warren Holloway in the Capital One Bowl to win the game. Simply spectacular game!! All around, we were treated to one HECK of a New Year's Day for college football!

What a great game.  I was entertained all 4 quarters, though in my opinion, the Liberty Bowl was more exciting :p

585213120[/snapback]

Watch Ted Ginn Jr. from Ohio State before you say anything about Heisman.

585227356[/snapback]

Oh...I saw Ginn develop throughout the season. He is a great player, no doubt. Based on what I have seen the top 3 (or 4, depending on Leinart) for Heisman next year will be (In no order):

Vince Young

Ted Ginn Jr.

Adrian Peterson

Matt Leinart (Maybe?)

Oh...I saw Ginn develop throughout the season. He is a great player, no doubt.  Based on what I have seen the top 3 (or 4, depending on Leinart) for Heisman next year will be (In no order):

Vince Young

Ted Ginn Jr.

Adrian Peterson

Matt Leinart (Maybe?)

585227557[/snapback]

Is Reggie Bush a Senior? Or LenDell White? I would throw them in there as well.

Forgot about Reggie...duh

Yea, I would throw him in there too. But I think the Michigan duo is still a few years away, the potential is there. But they dont have much of a shot against that list.