General Warning to All Beta and News Sites

Stardock have been visiting site which contains downloads (beta and full version) or direct links to their sites... a few sites have been warned so far... including ieXbeta and my own Beta Exchange... i'd advise anyone with a link to a Stardock product or a link to their site to remove it as soon as possible...

stardock.gif

:(

Stardock makes crappy products anyway. I ran WindowBlinds for fun once and it slowed down my boot-up and agility of my shell like hell, and it crashes more than the buggiest IE version which was out.

Well stardock is just playing the Mr. important now, since they were approved to be XP-skinneable and that they are the first to make a complete skinning software integrated into Windows XP.

Lets wait for the final version and see what they can do! I hoppe to see some nice skins :D

Although I never used to like WindowBlinds, v2.2 actually rocks. Stable as ****, easy to use, and more importantly, lovely to look at! :)

I don't understand the *BIG* interest in Windowsblinds, I was never impressed with it anyway cos it was slow and buggy, but with XP and built in "skinning" whats the point. :s

Stardock software is nice if you've got the fastest computer... for people with average stuff, it's a waste of time.