[Ghosts?] Are these real or fake .

+forster

Fake-a-diddly. Ghosts dont exist.

Josh

omfg teh gh0sts!!1 :o

post-65833-1104174000.gif

Daninku

Fake lol, why they are shown on photos and the person taking the photod didn't saw them?? I don't know exactly how a camera works, but I think they use lenses or something... anyways I believe in ghosts but not those in the photos.

Toology
Fake lol, why they are shown on photos and the person taking the photod didn't saw them?? I don't know exactly how a camera works, but I think they use lenses or something... anyways I believe in ghosts but not those in the photos.

585224397[/snapback]

People say there's something about cameras that makes them visible. Like that "scary" movie "White Noise". You can't hear the voices without recording them on tape in a silent room. Its questionable, so I say its bull s*it.

*Edit* Goddamnit, JediX beat me to it.

Boffa Jones

This is area 51 material if I have ever seen it.

Thread Moved

saxondale.

i do believe in ghosts but no that one...actually i have a pretty strange picture i took recently with my new camera, after i took it, there was a white mist on the picture...i would show you, but its too big to upload...unless someone cares to host....

SoNiCfReAk

Ghosts exist... in the minds of the paranoid and disillusional!

Trunten

I forget what the verdict on it was, but that last one in the first post was all ready questioned here a long time ago. We figured out how to do it and someone showed how to do it. But I can't remember the details.

Shibby

i belive in another universe like a parallel, i also belive in ghosts.

but i think people who fake them is not doing anyone any favors.

anyone seen on most haunted the tvshow?

i belive they have some contact but when they say orbs i don't belive it, when your at your computer and near a light, slighty put your eyes out of focus, you can see dust that floats. so i think it's just some sort of dust with light reflecting of it.

AJCrowley Esq

That Most Haunted TV show is embarrasing to watch. The entire crew runs away screaming like schoolgirls because some wood creaked after a change of humidity or something. It's just painful to watch, and I'm amazed that they can get the show produced.

The American show, Ghost Hunters is much better. They have captured evidence far more convincing than anything shown on MH, and the one time that someone did run away, he got such a bollocking for it, in short, if people feel that they have to call in the "professionals", and they seem them running like pansies, what kind of impression does that give? What message does that send to the person who then has to continue living and/or working in that location? The entire crew of MH should be lined up and shot, except Yvette Fielding, she should be tortured first. Search for Atlantic Paranormal Society on google, they have some great material from the show on their website.

I am also looking forward to seeing White Noise. I had never heard of EVP before that, but now have heard several examples from solid sources which are extremely unlikely to be cross-modulation, or some other easily explained phenomenon.

Edit: Another thing that drives me insane about that show, a piece of lint or dust floats across the camera's view, "Oh look, orbs! Definitive proof of ghosts!". It's ridiculous, if the orb phenomenon is real, and good evidence of it is ruined by idiots who get so excited over a piece of dust that they pee their pants.

Shibby

i do agree MH is a pain in the ass, they scream when in a room when plastic and wood expands and contracts.

Homer

I just watch MH when it's on so I can point and laugh at those freaking wussies. :rofl:

I have a feeling ghosts exist though, sometimes I feel the presence of something in the room as me. Also the night my dad died, I saw a flash of light down the side of the room from me (unlit) about 10 min after I knew.

So I dunno, I'm half and halfs on the whole thing.

aem4162

i think the pix are fake.

my fave ghost show is ghost hunters on scifi :wub:

shinagin

Personally...I believe in ghosts. I dont think any of those pictures are good proof and I havent seen white noise yet but I plan to. I'v had to many experiences to not believe in ghosts. I dont know how to exactly explain what exactly it is that I believe in...but I believe in spirits.

Razorwing

remember what the oracle has said

" They are programs doing something that they are not supposed to be doing " :D

YaZoR
Ghosts exists, but these photos may be fake.

There is a movie coming out, will intense my belief in ghosts.

http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/

585224460[/snapback]

They exist, really? Where's your undeniable proof before touting such claims.

Oh, and a movie, which is all sythetically made, makes you believe in it's content? OFMG TRON IS REAL!!!!111!!11eleven

Show me a real live true 'ghost' existing anywhere.

You, can't.

The only evidence for a ghost to exist, is due to the fact that people cannot comprehend literally, nothing. That when your dead, you are nothing other than physical matter. They find it hard to comprehend that your conscience, memories, emotions cease to exist. They believe you have a 'soul' or 'spirit'. These are names for non-existing entities.

Stop looking outside the box (or cranium in this case).

Josh

If we all lived in a box like you we'd have suffocated by now though. Someday you're going to have to answer to somebody "higher" than you and all you'll have to say for yourself is "awe sh!t..." :pinch:

Seriously, if none of us looked outside the box we'd all be nowhere today. Just because you don't believe and care not to look at hints of the truth does not make your opinion fact nor does it make you right.

gfunk

another ghost sighting...

Untitled-1.JPG

Hankyone

so freaking fake

kylejn

They look pretty fake, but fortunately, the two girls in that last photo were hot as hell, so it made coming in here worthwhile. :) :laugh: