Have you seen this?

S.O.C.C.E.R. is an acronym to do with he football federations. We invented Football so show some respet and call it what it's name is FOOTBALL.

don't worry about my fellow countryman :p , we do call it football here now

Man, I nearly jumped up and trashed the bar I was in when we were watching this.  Absolutely appauling officiating.  Before the game I would have been happy with a draw, but now I just feel robbed :|

Here is what the FA are thinking of doing about it in the future.

585235651[/snapback]

Meanwhile, BBC Sport football expert Alan Hansen said he would support the introduction of technology - but only in the case of goal-line decisions.

"I've never wanted it or looked for it, but I think it's inevitable because the rewards for success and the penalties for failure are so massive," he said.

"Referees need every bit of help they can get, but I would be quite specific about what technology is used for. I would limit it strictly to goal-line decisions such as the one involving Roy Carroll.

Thats a great idea, use it only for goal line decisions, I hope that start applying that rule

You've gotta realise the linesman didn't have a good a view of it as all you lot did (including the crowd). He was stood near the halfway line up with the line of play and he's at ground level. He didn't have the benefit of the elevation and closeness the crowd and TV cameras did. This isn't an excuse, I'm just saying it's not as clear cut as you guys are making out.