2500 energy drink cans

8 cans a day? Whatever it takes dude.

btw I found the cheating section of your website disturbing.

It's people like you that made the game not even worth playing.

thanks alot

Do you think drinking that much really help you stay awake ? Don't you think your body was design to sleep ? I'm not saying that those drinks are not working but that, on a regular basis, they manage to shorten your life.

Man, you are weird...

i feel sorry for his insides. think of what it's done to his bladder and liver

you have most likey drunk more fizzy drinks cans then anybody does in a year!

come on admit your just a caffine addict lol

8 cans a day? Whatever it takes dude.

btw I found the cheating section of your website disturbing. 

It's people like you that made the game not even worth playing.

thanks alot

585238685[/snapback]

Yes exactly cheats are for console gamers

The site, THE SITE!? You didnt read the site damn it.

585238469[/snapback]

Cult

Friday, December 3, 2004 18:10

During the summer of 2003 I began drinking Cult. I can not remember any special reason, except that they looked cool. Quite fast I had many every day. From what I remember I had 8 Cult every day.

From that summer, until after the summer of 2004, I had alot of money. I worked in the weekends the couple of months I went to school, and after that I worked for a couple of months.

I then had a break from working, after a couple of months at that, I started in a sort of a school for young people who dropped out of school and got nothing else to do. I got paid for that too. But I stopped to get more time at my computer during the summer of 2004.

But during the summer, I got offered to work on night shift at a factory, which paid really good, more than thrice the hour than I had ever been paid before, so I accepted the job. Those money got spent almost as fast as all my other money.

After the summer I started in school again, as mentioned in About.

Recently all my Cult cans were to be thrown out, so I got some pictures of them before they got thrown out. I sent an email to Cult, and they offered me a free t-shirt. Of course I accepted, but they only have up to XL and I use XXL, but now I have the t-shirt, and it is very nice to wear, but it is kind of tight and I will not wear it outside of my home.

I had about 2500 empty Cult cans, which I consumed ~99% of.

what did i miss before? your poor grasp of english? "Those (the?) money got spent almost as fast as all (of) my other money."

look, if you are going to tell me that i dont read, then please tell me what it is i missed, or what it is i didnt read. :angry:: i read it so many times that i started to find errors in your english. look, my grammar may not be up to par on message boards, but at least i dont tell people to read it 400 times and not tell them what they are looking for. hell, i even went through the other parts of your site and read the stuff. i would have quoted it here except it didnt really have anything to do with your cult drinking binge. :xx i was meerly telling you things i would tell any of my friends or my girlfriend :wub:) before and apparently i was wrong because i didn't read some invisible text:ninja::. i see someone doing something that isnt good for them and i advise them otherwise. it seems to me like you got jobs and blew massive amounts of cash on a drink, i dont care your reasons, thats what you did.

so? i ask you again... what did i miss? :wacko::

edit...

i forgot to mention how disgusted i am to discover that you are one of those n00b CS cheaters. you should be horribly ashamed of yourself and yet, you seem rather proud of this as you advertise it on your site.

Edited by jivemastert

what did i miss before?  your poor grasp of english? "Those (the?) money got spent almost as fast as all (of) my other money."

look, if you are going to tell me that i dont read, then please tell me what it is i missed, or what it is i didnt read.  :angry:  i read it so many times that i started to find errors in your english.  look, my grammar may not be up to par on message boards, but at least i dont tell people to read it 400 times and not tell them what they are looking for.  hell, i even went through the other parts of your site and read the stuff.  i would have quoted it here except it didnt really have anything to do with your cult drinking binge.  :x  i was meerly telling you things i would tell any of my friends or my girlfriend (:wub:) before and apparently i was wrong because i didn't read some invisible text :ninja:.  i see someone doing something that isnt good for them and i advise them otherwise.  it seems to me like you got jobs and blew massive amounts of cash on a drink, i dont care your reasons, thats what you did.

so?  i ask you again... what did i miss?  :wacko:

edit...

i forgot to mention how disgusted i am to discover that you are one of those n00b CS cheaters.  you should be horribly ashamed of yourself and yet, you seem rather proud of this as you advertise it on your site.

585238871[/snapback]

Maybe my english isnt perfect, well I am truly sorry about that, and I do see its not too clear on my site, that I consumed those in a year, and I stopped.

whats the point of this thread? And how is this a milestone?

585238617[/snapback]

To reach a certain number of something, that would be a milestone sir.

You cannot become a diabetic by what you eat. You are either born with it or just become one. Your diet wont affect it at all.

585238011[/snapback]

Excess weight is the single most important cause of type 2 diabetes. Being overweight increases the chances of developing type 2 diabetes seven-fold. Being obese makes you 20 to 40 times more likely to develop diabetes than someone with a healthy weight.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/diabetes.html

bloody hell...wot a waste of time n money.....and how bloody bad for you.....thats like 3KG of basically pure sugar a day...****ing hell

According to the American Diabetes Association

A diabetes myth - diabetes is not caused by eating too much sugar. This myth probably began when people with diabetes were absolutely forbidden from consuming sugar. Researchers no longer believe this. Your child can still have all of her favorite sweets as long as they are scheduled in her eating plan.

Now diabetes can be caused by obesity but just because you drink too much soda, energy drinks, or each too much sugar does not make you overweight.

HOLY ****!!!! you slept like 200 hours the whole year???

585252634[/snapback]

Exactly my thoughts.

How did this amount of energy drinks effect your sleeping habbits?