Girls with short hair

Sholder length or longer!

I really don't like short hair on girls. There are a couple of exceptions, but as a general rule its a big no-no.

I like my women like my monkeys - randomly aggressive sucking on bananas with fur everywhere.  :shifty:

585243389[/snapback]

fur everywhere? its such a turn off when she tends to let her "bush" :shifty: go un- trimmed :x

i personally prefer no "fur" at all :p

Female looks more like female when they have longer hair.. at least up to the shoulder length... any shorter than that she does not look attractive AT ALL.

585243220[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

Female looks more like female when they have longer hair.. at least up to the shoulder length... any shorter than that she does not look attractive AT ALL.

585243220[/snapback]

i have to say that i agree. i like girls with long straight hair.

when it boils down to it, when shes sitting in front of you in her skimpys ( hopefully red silk satin :p )

at that point your not gonna give a crap if her hair is long or not. just as long as her bush is trimmed :laugh:

I had short hair most of my life but decided to grow it long a few years ago and I love it,now I only get it cut about twice a year.

Theres so much I can do with it,I can wear it down,tie it up,go with a ponytail,plait it,braid it.I can have a different style everyday of the week :D

Ultra short hair, medium length, long, as long at it goes with her facial features, cheek bones, eyes, it's all good!

Long as they aint going bald, yeah o.k.

Ultra short hair, medium length, long, as long at it goes with her facial features, cheek bones, eyes, it's all good!

Long as they aint going bald, yeah o.k.

585243474[/snapback]

a girl going bald... freaky :wacko:

Personally I don?t care ether I just want the girl to be happy with her own style because if she?s happy your happy