[Beware Blood Inside] OMG the deer..

so i guess no one here is questioning if it real or not... i mean... it just seems like there is just too much blood.. i have no idea since i have never had to deal with a deer vs car.. but just keep an open mind.. maybe someone with a photoshop eye can spot something.. i know i cant...

Likely because it never touched the bumper/ crash bar enough to trigger. Must have hit the windsheild directly. It would probably have been worse (for the driver... not the deer. :D ) if it did trigger the airbag.

585244990[/snapback]

so the deer jumped into the oncoming vehicle and went thru the windshield? :huh:

Well that just sucks. All that venison gone to waste now that it has glass shards in it.

I hope the driver was ok.

They didnt put the word EAT in MEAT for nothing. :yes:

The only odd thing I can think of is that there's no shadow of the driver's seat on the back seats. The front driver's seat (as well as the driver) should have blocked a small area of the back seat from blood splatter.

i think i did confused.gif

In your post? Where?

linky winky

how the hell did this happen ??

I said it would be nice if you put one in your post in addition to the one in the title.

so the deer jumped  into the oncoming vehicle and went thru the windshield? :huh:

585245011[/snapback]

Fake? no according to the source it happened in Waupaca County Wisconsin.

Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.

from a post on those forums

i was gonna post this but wasnt sure if i'd get bashed on. only question i had was how is the entire drivers seat covered in blood? could be logical such as no driver (mayeb not) or the blood dripped, but other than i think its awesome

Jesus.

I'm not really in a position to say anything, but thats never stopped me -

What a f**cking f**k of a driver. What if that was a kid, then you'd all be screaming "stupid driver!" even if the kid ran into the road. Because it's a deer some of you think its acceptable and funny. Personally I think you're sick.

Jesus.

I'm not really in a position to say anything, but thats never stopped me -

What a f**cking f**k of a driver. What if that was a kid, then you'd all be screaming "stupid driver!" even if the kid ran into the road. Because it's a deer some of you think its acceptable and funny. Personally I think you're sick.

585245094[/snapback]

Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.

Driver didn't do anything, actually. :/

The only odd thing I can think of is that there's no shadow of the driver's seat on the back seats.  The front driver's seat (as well as the driver) should have blocked a small area of the back seat from blood splatter.

585245050[/snapback]

well one explanation could be that some of that blood belongs to the driver. Nobody has considered that the driver was killed, which is definitely a possibility looking at the pics. If the driver was killed in the crash then a lot of the blood on the drivers seat may not be from the deer.

I hope im wrong, but couldnt help but wonder.

if anyone had read at least sum of that thread, there is lots of talk bout the driver and why whers no outline. only thing i can think of is its not all the deers blood (like stated above)

Driver didn't do anything, actually. :/

585245174[/snapback]

Stupid minivan driver then.

I just had a thought. What if the blood doesn't belong to the deer!

:ninja: Makes you think.

I just had a thought. What if the blood doesn't belong to the deer!

585245275[/snapback]

exactly. that much force could kill the driver easily.