[Beware Blood Inside] OMG the deer..

jerzdawg    338

so i guess no one here is questioning if it real or not... i mean... it just seems like there is just too much blood.. i have no idea since i have never had to deal with a deer vs car.. but just keep an open mind.. maybe someone with a photoshop eye can spot something.. i know i cant...

vincent    155
Likely because it never touched the bumper/ crash bar enough to trigger. Must have hit the windsheild directly. It would probably have been worse (for the driver... not the deer. :D ) if it did trigger the airbag.

585244990[/snapback]

so the deer jumped into the oncoming vehicle and went thru the windshield? :huh:

pacifica    0

"do you think God came come down and stop a bullet?"

Slipdisc210    0

Well that just sucks. All that venison gone to waste now that it has glass shards in it.

I hope the driver was ok.

They didnt put the word EAT in MEAT for nothing. :yes:

zhangm    1,402

The only odd thing I can think of is that there's no shadow of the driver's seat on the back seats. The front driver's seat (as well as the driver) should have blocked a small area of the back seat from blood splatter.

i think i did confused.gif

In your post? Where?

linky winky

how the hell did this happen ??

I said it would be nice if you put one in your post in addition to the one in the title.

themartin    0
so the deer jumped  into the oncoming vehicle and went thru the windshield? :huh:

585245011[/snapback]

Fake? no according to the source it happened in Waupaca County Wisconsin.

Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.

from a post on those forums

kitchenutensils    0

thats revolting

vincent    155
"do you think God came come down and stop a bullet?"

585245014[/snapback]

WHAT?! :huh:

grandbacon    0

i was gonna post this but wasnt sure if i'd get bashed on. only question i had was how is the entire drivers seat covered in blood? could be logical such as no driver (mayeb not) or the blood dripped, but other than i think its awesome

Timmah    1

Jesus.

I'm not really in a position to say anything, but thats never stopped me -

What a f**cking f**k of a driver. What if that was a kid, then you'd all be screaming "stupid driver!" even if the kid ran into the road. Because it's a deer some of you think its acceptable and funny. Personally I think you're sick.

MrStoo    0

:blink: omfg hitting things in the road can be dangerous... but THAT :blink:

FiREFLi    0
...but other than i think its awesome

585245079[/snapback]

uhm... :blink:

:x

Trauma    0
Jesus.

I'm not really in a position to say anything, but thats never stopped me -

What a f**cking f**k of a driver. What if that was a kid, then you'd all be screaming "stupid driver!" even if the kid ran into the road. Because it's a deer some of you think its acceptable and funny. Personally I think you're sick.

585245094[/snapback]

Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.

Driver didn't do anything, actually. :/

Deaf Spacker    0

Err ok, think I wont sleep tonight :/

vancity001    1
The only odd thing I can think of is that there's no shadow of the driver's seat on the back seats.  The front driver's seat (as well as the driver) should have blocked a small area of the back seat from blood splatter.

585245050[/snapback]

well one explanation could be that some of that blood belongs to the driver. Nobody has considered that the driver was killed, which is definitely a possibility looking at the pics. If the driver was killed in the crash then a lot of the blood on the drivers seat may not be from the deer.

I hope im wrong, but couldnt help but wonder.

tlogank    1

:no: ... :huh: ... :rolleyes: ... :shifty: ... :D ... :yes: ... :devil: ... :x

pacifica    0
WHAT?! :huh:

585245073[/snapback]

the backseat looks like the backseat scene from pulp fiction when travolta shoots the kid in the head.

themartin    0

if anyone had read at least sum of that thread, there is lots of talk bout the driver and why whers no outline. only thing i can think of is its not all the deers blood (like stated above)

Timmah    1
Driver didn't do anything, actually. :/

585245174[/snapback]

Stupid minivan driver then.

I just had a thought. What if the blood doesn't belong to the deer!

:ninja: Makes you think.

NeoXY    7
:omg:

How on earth did the person manage to do that. How fast was that car going!! Jeez..

585244753[/snapback]

exactly my thought.....:omg:

vancity001    1

I just had a thought. What if the blood doesn't belong to the deer!

585245275[/snapback]

exactly. that much force could kill the driver easily.