Tsunani our fault?

what the...? some arab news company... alga zehrib or something... says the earthquake was caused by a US nuculer blast. wtf? :rolleyes:

lmfao..... there was an op-ed peice in the NY Daily News... and someone wrote in asking how long it would take before the world blamed the tsuami on Bush & Rumsfeld...

It's a shame... the United States can't do anything right in this world.

That is insane. Any links?

585245988[/snapback]

i did a quick google... no real sources... but i found these:

http://www.canadawebpages.com/pc-forum/top...sp?TOPIC_ID=640

which leads to >>> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...%5E7583,00.html

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/12/306992.shtml <---- it's all about oil :rolleyes:

blah... i also saw a link that said bin laden caused it....

but ummm..... yeah it's all a load of crap.

Unfortunately there're many retarded people out there who would blame almost everything on USA.

585245942[/snapback]

Kind of like the USA population (and other countries) blaming everything on Bush, or whomever is the current President. :whistle:

Oh don't they know?

We were testing our earthquake machine in Alaska....

:shifty:

(The CORE)

:rollseyes:

You know those ginormous mother f*ckers called dinosaurs? Lived like millions of years ago? Guess who wiped the poor b*stards off the face of the earth. Yeah, thats right.

Its nice to know people are still that f*cking moronic.

Seriously now, guess who REALLY shot TuPac...and Lincoln. :shifty:

what the...?  some arab news company... alga zehrib or something... says the earthquake was caused by a US nuculer blast. wtf?  :rolleyes:

585245913[/snapback]

This is why it pays to stick with mainstream media. Especially with the Internet, every wacko is free to publish whatever they want and some people will fall for it.

Funny how a lot of these "OMG I CANT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE THINK" threads are utterly and completely unsubstantiated in any respect.

585246361[/snapback]

I saw it last night on the NBC broadcast. They had the footage of the guys making the statements. They were blaming it on either the US, India, or Pakistan I believe.

I also heard a guy saying it was Allah destroying all the fornicators and homosexuals that were vacationing there.

I saw it last night on the NBC broadcast.  They had the footage of the guys making the statements.  They were blaming it on either the US, India, or Pakistan I believe.

I also heard a guy saying it was Allah destroying all the fornicators and homosexuals that were vacationing there.

585246397[/snapback]

So there are crackpots in this world? That's it? You need to get yourself down to london with a camera! Nutters are all over the place here! Someone call Fox!

God or Allah or Yahweh or whoever does work in mysterious ways if you believe in that.

Hey it could've been the US.... you never know... and you'll never find out :ninja:

You know those ginormous mother f*ckers called dinosaurs? Lived like millions of years ago? Guess who wiped the poor b*stards off the face of the earth. Yeah, thats right.

Its nice to know people are still that f*cking moronic.

Seriously now, guess who REALLY shot TuPac...and Lincoln. :shifty:

585246150[/snapback]

Maybe, George Bush went back in time with his time machine, and used a few nukes :D hahaha just kidding. But yes, I agree, all of the blame is complete bs.

...then again, so many people blame microsoft for all of their computer problems...and the market....everyone just likes to blame someone for what happens.... If you can't blame someone, how can you explain it? ... It's a sad mentality, and unfortunately, a lot of people think this way.

The only reason so many people died was due to a lack of communication. ...there was enough warning time...the people just weren't told.

Wait....would nukes be able to do it?....

cause i swear they tried that in Superman 2 or one of the ones...

Wait....would nukes be able to do it?....

cause i swear they tried that in Superman 2 or one of the ones...

585247467[/snapback]

I meant for the extinction of the dinosaurs. If you acquired enough, it could be done :/